• 26

Pharaoh's pov

Zariah and I grew together as we spent more time with each other. I like where we are in one another's lives.

Zariah is babysitting Ayla today and she got a doctors appointment that I'm taking her to. She was tryna run some errands but I don't know how that's working with a baby being with us.

Traffic was bad as hell because there was a accident and fire happening.

I checked the time: 12:04pm. Her appointment is at 12:15 and we gon' be late as hell. She bout to chew my head off.

My phone started ringing on the Bluetooth and I got ready for her mouth.

"Akhil you was been supposed to be here,"she whined.

"There's traffic. I'm sorry,"I spoke.

She sucked her teeth then hung up on me. I sighed and a good 15 minuets later I made it to her crib.

She walked out and had on the same exact outfit as me. She held Ayla's car seat and I got out folding her stroller to put in the trunk.

"You such a copy cat,"I whined looking at her.

She didn't even say anything to me as she buckled Ayla in then got in the passengers seat

"It's not my fault that there was traffic. You know I'm usually on time for everything. Stop being a brat,"I pulled off.

I looked at her with the same pout that she had on her face. She furrowed her eyebrows at me and started laughing.

"You can't stay mad at me,"I said.

  Once we got to her appointment we waited a good hour till she was seen. Ayla started throwing a fit making things complicated.

"Where's her bottle?"Zariah asked sitting on the hard ass bed things.

"She don't want it. She don't want her pacifier either,"I said trying to quiet her down.

The doctor came back in and did what he needed to do with Zariah with a female nurse in the room. I was finally able to get Ayla to stop crying and the doctor tried to fuck with her by playing with her hands.

Ayla looked at him then busted out crying. I sucked my teeth,"You a lil brat Ayla," and as if she understood what I was saying she hit my shoulder.

Zariah busted out laughing and got off the bed kissing her cheek,"He's a meanie,"

The doctor smiled at us,"You guys are a beautiful family. She's so cute,"

"Thanks but this is my niece. I'm just watching her,"Zariah smiled.

"Well, you'd two make great parents. Have a nice day,"the doctor left.