• 7

Pharaoh's pov

Early update;

  Zariah kept her promise and never spoke to me after the incident. Today is my 24th birthday but I been in bed fo' a whole week and not doing shit but having sex with randoms on the couch because ain't no shawty coming in my room.

I'm pressed about Zariah not speaking to me. I tried texting her and calling but didn't get a response.

"Nigga get the hell up out of here!"Raquil yelled coming into my room.

"I'm cool right here,"

"You shoulda told her like I said."he shrugged.

"Nigga shut up and get out my crib."I hugged a pillow.

"I saw her with another nigga today,"he said looking at me.

"Cool."I said dryly.

"Nigga pull up at her job today."he said.

"She gonna beat my ass. And I'm not bout to tell her,"

"Ok then I guess you don't want her withcho' lonely ass."

"And who do you have?"I asked.

"I'm going out with Mya tomorrow. That shawty down right bad."he laughed.

I shook my head and got up and did what I needed to do in the bathroom.

"Nigga make yo ass useful and go buy some more Henny."I said. Over 1,000 coming though to my party.

He got up off the bed and once I heard the door slam I got dressed since it's already 7:00pm and the party starts at 9:00pm.

I started drinking some Patron to get a little tipsy before the party. I reached for my phone after it dinged.

I saw it was Zariah and my eyes lit up.

Zariah: happy birthday 🎈❤️

Pharaoh: ty baby I miss you 😘

She read it then ain't answer. I ain't never been crazy fo' a female like I am with her.

I scrolled through Instagram and saw her post talking bout "in my bag forget a nigga" with her sexy ass face.

  Raquil came back around 8:30pm and then we went to Queens for the party. You can hear music blasting from all the way on the other street.

I took another shot before I walked in. Everyone screamed happy birthday to me and I dapped up some of my niggas.

Like the invitation said, everyone wore Air Force 1s in blue/red or both colors.

I got a drink from the bar and chugged it down.  No Role Modelz x J. Cole started playing in the speakers.

"First things first rest in peace Uncle Phil
For real, you the only father that I ever knew
I get my bitch pregnant I'ma be a better you."they screamed.

The song switched to This Is How We Do It x Montell Jordan and people got mad hype.

We started to blood walk on stage making people hype us up. Raquil pointed to the door and I saw Mya, Zariah and a few other people.

"She popped out?"I said.

"I told her bout it,"he said.

"Yo you a g for real,"I dapped him up and hopped off the stage and he followed.