• 14

Pharaoh's pov

Jayla:

My phone was blowing up ever since I posted on Snapchat and Instagram about throwing a New Years party.

Zariah was being her normal self and ignoring me so I brushed it off since I'm used to it.

I was playing 2k in the living room and she came down the stairs walking past me without a word.

"What's ya issue?"I asked her pausing the game and following her into the kitchen.

She ignored me and got a bowl and Captain Crunch. You can tell something bothering her for real.

"Zariah if you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you."I told her kissing her cheek.

"You said you was finna take me to Boston for New Years and then you started planning a New Years party in Queens,"she pouted.

I busted out laughing,"You mad because of that?"

"It's not funny. Yes I'm mad because of that because you promised,"she turned away from me.

"I ain't mean to forget baby. We can still go because it's only a 1 hour flight."

"You got niggas and hoes blowing up ya phone so how you gonna do the party and Boston at the same time?"she asked.

"I'll have my party and we'll just catch a flight to Boston,"

"I got invited to Chris Brown's party in Vegas, Donte Macc's and KB's party in LA, and Jenna's party."she told me.

"I got invited to Macc's party but who Jenna?"

"Jenna Ske. The girl that you be seeing with me sometimes."

I nodded still not knowing who the hell she talking bout but whatever.

"Aight so you gon' needa make ya mind up. Either we go to Boston and do my party or you go to one of em parties."I gave her options.

"You wouldn't come with me if I went to Donte's and KB's party?"

"No. Why would I cut my plans just to go to another niggas party all the way in California?"I shook my head.

"Fine forget Boston then. I'm going to their party since you don't wanna go ima' take some of my friends."she shrugged.

"Gimme besos,"I hugged her.

"No nigga,"she pushed me away.

"Whatever, ima' head out real quick."I told her slipping on my Nike sweater with a coat and my sneakers.

"You coming back?"she asked.

"Uh..ion know, maybe."I shrugged.

"Whatever,"she rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss before going back upstairs.