• 20

Pharaoh's pov

very late update sorry ;

  "Mane whats good with you lately? You been acting like you can't function without Zariah. Queen wasn't good enough of a distraction?"Raquil asked.

Everyone of our homies laughed and I sucked my teeth obviously annoyed.

"On some g shit y'all needa chill out. I ain't taking shit from no one,"

"Yea whatever. All talk no action,"Raquil sucked his teeth.

"Aight nigga what's good? No action? It's on sight and I put that on my grave,"I stood up.

He stood up and pushed my chest back,"Sit yo ass down. Getting riled up fo' nothing,"

I pushed him back,"Nah you said all y'all no action so let's handle it,"

"I'm not fighting you bro,"he shook his head,"You my brother,"

"Nah nigga,"I swung making him start swinging back. We argued as punches were being thrown and everyone in Seba's living room was tryna break it up.

He pulled out his glock at the same time as me but I was already taken in a different room than him.

"You don't fight ya brother homie! No matter how much you can't tolerate that nigga, he's ya brother. No by blood but by family so get ya shit together Pharaoh! What's up with you lately?"Ahmir gripped onto my neck and scolded me like I was a child.

"He lucky I ain't dead his ass,"

"Go home nigga. Figure out where the old Pharaoh-Akhil is,"he said walking out.

I shook my head and grabbed my keys off the counter and sped down the highway once I got in my car. I been going through so much shit.

I drove around for awhile just to clear my head but I found found myself at Zariah's front steps.

She opened her door and I cupped her face kissing her hard. We made it to her bedroom after awhile and our clothes were being tossed off.

"You sure bout this?"I whispered before we officially have sex.

She nodded and I gave her what she wanted for the night.

|

  Early this morning I made her breakfast and brought it upstairs to her along with a some Valentine's Day and birthday gifts.

"Thank you,"she said as her breakfast laid on her lap and her presents lay on the bed.

"Mmhm,"I nodded,"Blond suites you,"I complimented her new hair.

I let her get ready for the day after she finished eating and opening the stuff I bought.

"What we doing today?"she asked getting in the warmed up car.

"I gotta go pick up Milan from school because it's a half day for her and after that decisions are yours,"I told her pulling off.

"I missed my baby,"she smiled.

"She forgets who her uncle is when you around,"

"It's not that hard to do to be honest,"she busted out laughing.

"Ake-keke is all you do. Shut the hell up wit ya annoying ass,"I flicked her off.

"I started laughing cuz I saw your face,"she laughed.

"You got dick and don't know how to act,"I shook my head.

"I've had better but ok,"she shrugged.