• 18

Zariah is played by Karin Jinsui (just in case y'all ain't know. There's more pictures of her) :

 There's more pictures of her) :

Zariah's pov

(Wattpad is being a shit head y'all)

| 2 weeks later

  I've been doing me since Pharaoh didn't want anything to do with me. Him and Queen from Chris and Queen have apparently been having some type of relations. She came down to New York and was wearing his apparel. But I just gotta let him do him even though it hurt.

I haven't spoken to everyone else because if they're around then he's around too.

I finally switched jobs and started dancing with kids and adults since it took forever for me to officially get the job. One Saturday turned into weeks and months of waiting. I'm still gonna work at the hair salon though.

I walked into KFC and got my regular order. I got my receipt and shortly got my food. I turned around to get napkins and I saw Pharaoh and Queen holding hands while sitting at a table. He looked at me and looked away slowly slipping his hand away from hers and pretending to cough.

"Ex-boyfriend?"a deep voice suddenly asked scaring me and making me turn around and hit his drink out his hand.

"I'm so sorry. I'll buy you a new one,"I apologized getting napkins behind me and wiping his wet windbreaker.

"Nah you cool ma,"he spoke.

"Sorry again. You scared me,"I threw away he napkin.

"Sorry bout that,"he apologized.

"He's not really and ex. We just fell off,"I shrugged.

"You was looking at him and ole girl ova' there like you was ready to cuss him out,"he laughed.

I laughed,"It's complicated,"

"Well I'm Chancellor or Chance,"he showed his perfect white teeth.