• 29

Zariah's pov

SHOULD I DISCONTINUE THIS AND MAKE A WHOLE NEW STORY ?
i think i should no cap . i'd be more organized .

"Baby, I love you,"Pharaoh kisses my cheek as I scroll through Instagram.

I gave him the silent treatment and I've been giving him that for the last few weeks since he wanted to chill with Bianca.

He sighed and walked away to the next room. Sometimes he gets angry and starts slamming doors like he owns this crib.

I sat in the living room doing work on my Macbook. After getting tired of sitting there for awhile I went into the room.

Pharaoh was sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone not seeming aware of my presence. He clicked his phone off and grabbed his keys from the dresser then walked out. Once the front door slammed I knew he was gone.

"Nigga ain't even say bye to me,"I shook my head even though I'm mad at him.

; a week later

For the past week I've been doing me and haven't seen Pharaoh in about a week going on two. He never came over since he left but he posts on his story and Instagram.

I decided to get dressed even though I wasn't planning on going anywhere. I just wanted to look cute at home.

I scrolled through Instagram and mad heads was DM'ing me so I opened my Dm's and of course it's some bullshit

This nigga wanted to be on some petty shit like usual so we can play that game since he's "single".

I called his phone and he answered on the last ring.

"Wassup?"he sounded like he had attitude in his voice.

"So you single single?"I said.

"I mean shit.."he started off.

"No, because if you not fucking wit me then you can say that shit to me. You don't wanna be together no mo because of the stupid shit you decided to do then come ova here and get ya shit or they going outside."I hung up.

  After awhile of cleaning my room and the kitchen while blasting music on the tv I started to clean the bathroom and scrubbing the tub.

I heard the alarm go off and then turn off so I knew he was here. I rinsed my hands and dried them. I walked into the kitchen where he was.

"Get ya stuff,"I said.

"Baby—"

"No, don't baby me. You had no problem saying you was single on Instagram so get ya single ass up outta here."

"I was just mad at you cuhs you wasn't speaking to me,"he said.

"Yeah because you wanted to hang wit that bitch knowing I don't fuck with her,"

"It wasn't like that I swear,"

"Yea okay. Just get ya stuff,"I told him.

He got up and walked around the marble island and walked around me with his eyes maintaining a strong hold on me.

His hands snacked around my waist and touched my bare stomach. I tried to pull away from him but he pulled me closer so my ass touched his crotch beneath his grey sweatpants.

"Baby stop playin',"he kissed my shoulders.

"Get off Pharaoh I'm not even playing for real,"

"Nah, I love you so stop fucking around with me. I made a mistake and you do too so forgive me please."he looked at me making my dumbass got right back to accepting his apology.

"Whatever,"I sucked my teeth.

"Gimme kiss,"he smacked my ass pulling me close to his chest.

I pecked his lips and broke free from his grasp.

;