• 32

Zariah's pov

  "Pharaoh can you do something useful and help me put my heels on,"I said obviously agitated.

"Why you got a attitude?"he sucked his teeth and grabbed my shoes.

"Because I'm tired and hungry and you're being annoying,"I complained on the verge of crying.

"Don't start crying,"he looked at me with a stern face.

"I can't help it. Me and my baby want food and I'm annoyed."I sniffled.

"You bout to get food in a few be patient real quick,"he said kissing my forehead.

  He won't even tell me where we going so the whole car ride was quiet because I was mad

  He made a stop into a parking lot and turned the car off. "Fix ya face and let go of that lil attitude and fix it now,"he grabbed my face squeezing my cheeks.

He let my face go and got out the car then came around to help me out. I walked behind him slowly but he kept watching my from the corner of his eye.

"Zariah fix it!"he yelled in my face then grabbed my hand.

"Don't talk to me,"I let his hand go and walked fast ahead of him.

  I opened the doors of wherever we were then saw everyone screaming, "Surprise!" with baby gifts and food.

The hormones came kicking in like hell making me cry. I hugged my mommy and my family and my friends. I hugged Pharaoh's family and friends.

I saw Ayla in Angie's arms and a man behind her walk in late per usual. I took Ayla from her and kissed her cheek.

"Damn bitch hello to you too,"Angie mugged me.

"I gotta say hi to my baby first. You know I love you,"I kissed her cheek too.

"Whatever. Where her nappy head ass daddy?"she looked around.

"Why you worried? And who are you sir?"I asked the guy standing close to her.

"This is Derrick, my boyfriend.."she said laughing.

"Boyfriend?!"I looked at her.

"This is my best friend Zariah,"she introduced me.

"Nice to meet you Zariah. Congratulations."Derrick smiled giving me a side hug.

"Thank you so much,"I smiled back,"Where's Akhil?"I asked looking around.

"Over there talking to whoever shorty is over there."she pointed.

"I don't even know sis. Hold on,"I gave her Ayla. I wasn't gonna start a problem I just wanna know who she is.

He saw me and smiled like he didn't yell at me outside.

"You like it?"he wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

"Yea, thank you,"I kissed his cheek,"The fact that this is a mainly girl decorated party is crazy."I laughed since he believes the baby is a girl.

"My child is a girl."he claimed,"But anyway Zariah this is my good friend Amina."he introduced.

"Nice to meet you! Congratulations to you both,"she hugged me and gave me a jewelry box.

"Thank you so much. You didn't have to honestly."I said.

"No it's my pleasure seriously."

I opened the box and it was a little bar bracelet. I put it with the rest of the gifts and mingled throughout the party.

"Everyone it's time for the gender reveal!"my mom said through the microphone.

Pharaoh and I say in the king and queen chairs as two live bears came out on the dance floor. One bear blue and one pink.

We watched as they fake fought and the bear in the blue fell down. Everyone cheered and I hugged Pharaoh.

"We're having a lil princess,"he laughed touching my belly.