• 6

Zariah's pov

After I spent the night at Akhil's apartment I went back home the next morning. He's supposed to pick me up later today. He not as bad as I thought so I gave him another chance to prove to me he can be loyal.

"Girl what you been doing? Because you be acting like you don't know me no more so is it dick or a nigga?"my best friend, Mya asked as we walked through the mall.

I laughed,"So, there's this nigga that be on the train with my every morning and afternoon. Same time and everything. Him and I are talking kinda,"

"Kinda? Y'all getting into action or is it just strictly talking?"

"We kiss,"

"Let me see what ole' boy look like,"she rolled her eyes,"Prolly ain't that cute."

As I was scrolling through my Snapchat memories I glanced up and saw Pharaoh with a little girl in his arms and five other guys with him.

"Thats him,"I said hiding behind her.

"That nigga with the cute girl in his arms?"she asked.

"Yea him. He got a baby?"I said shocked.

"You finna be step mommy of the year."she laughed loudly making them look this way.

Pharaoh smirked at me then said something to the other guys then made his way over to me.

"You finna act like you don't know me?"he asked with the little girl still in his arms.

"She's so cute,"I played with her hands. She reached for me and I took her from him.

"Hi to you too,"he said.

"Oops I didn't see you there."

"You on some necking shit,"he rolled his eyes,"Give me my child back?"

I looked at him crazy,"Your child? You never told me—"

"I'm kidding this is my niece, Milan."

"Hi Milan,"I said in a baby voice playing with her hands.

She smiled and put her head in the crook of my neck. She mad cute.

"Oh this is my friend Mya and Amya his is Pharaoh,"I introduced.

Pharaoh shook her hand and then the guys he was with started walking over here.

"Nigga what chu doing?"a light skin boy asked.

"Y'all this is Zariah my baby girl and her friend Mya,"he said introducing us to about five guys.

"Ya baby girl?"we all said in sync including me.

"You know you mine so stop bullshitting,"he said,"I'm waiting fo' my kiss too."

"Give him a kiss!"Mya cheered.

"You not helping,"I rolled my eyes switching Milan to my other hip.

I looked at her and then pecked Pharaoh's lips three times.

"Ouu,"they all said in sync.

"Y'all look like a family for real. Milan the baby y'all had,"his friend Freezy said.

"Ion even like kids. They goddamn annoying like, this one always wanna watch Frozen over and over and over...,"he complained.

"You're so rude,"Mya laughed.

"Nah because y'all don't understand the type of shit I go through with her on Hakeem could get it. Frozen is on replay and it ain't going no where."