Chapter 1 Edited

Chapter 1 edited

"Come on Lucy, let's go on a job," Natsu called out as he climbed through Lucy's window with Happy flying right beside him.

"Okay, I'm coming," Lucy called from inside of her wardrobe, walking out in her usual outfit she walked into her kitchen to see it already messed up and her fridge empty. Looking towards the two culprits with her evil glare she started making her way to them but before she could kick them out they scrambled towards the window and jumped out. Stomping towards it she slammed and locked it behind them before walking back into the kitchen with a sigh and started cleaning up their mess before heading to the newly made guild hall.

It's been a month since the battle with Zeref and Acnologia and Magnolia was starting to look like it used to with everyone helping with the repairs. Lucy had just given her spirits some time off because they all had helped so much during and after the battle, so she was just going to have to use her stardresses for jobs for now. Walking into the guild Lucy started making her way towards the mission board looking for something that would suit her.

"Found anything yet Lucy?" she heard Natsu ask from behind her and she hummed, looking towards one that had a 500,000 jewel reward and saw that the job claimed a big pack of wyverns were terrorizing a town close to their nest. Showing it to Natsu, Lucy then skipped over to Gray and Erza who were sitting at a table close by.

"Hey, you guys want to come on a job with me, Natsu and Happy?" Lucy asked them looking hopeful because of the way Natsu and Happy were acting this morning she could tell that they were only going to get worse throughout the day and she wanted some company.

"Sorry Lucy, I'm already going to a job that was requested of me," Erza said looking up from her strawberry cake briefly before going right back to it.

"I already promised Juvia that I would go on a job with her today." Gray said looking apologetic, "Surely you and Natsu can handle a job just the two of you," he exclaimed,

"The job isn't really why I'm asking, those two seem to be in an annoy Lucy mood today," Lucy said hunching her shoulders while she heard Erza and Gray laugh.

"Um excuse me Lucy Carla and I would be happy to go with you," Wendy said as she walked over to Lucy.

"Really Wendy, you mean it?" Lucy asked as she glanced tearfully at Wendy and Carla, after seeing Wendy nod Lucy threw herself at Wendy and latched onto her small form. Erza and Gray continued to laugh at the blonde's actions even when the two girls and exceed started making their way over to Mira to get the job signed off.

Lucy was holding Wendy close to her as she turned blue when the train started moving while Natsu fell face first onto the train seat across from them. "are you okay Wendy?" Lucy asked as she moved Wendy into a lying position only to hear her gurgle before holding a hand to her mouth.

"H-how come you n-never help m-me," Lucy heard Natsu grumble and she turned to him,

"Because Wendy came to keep me company, it's my fault she has to ride the train," she responded while Carla nodded her head. "I have an idea, open gate of the clock constellation, Horologium." Once Horologium appeared Lucy asked if he could hold Wendy for most of the train ride, placing Wendy inside of Horologium she saw that colour was starting to return to her face.

"Thank you Lucy I feel much better, she said thankfully," Horologium said as he settled onto the floor.

"Your c-cruel L-Lucy," Natsu tried to say while Happy flew around trying to give Carla a fish.

The train came to a stop and Lucy picked up the now sleeping Wendy and made sure that Natsu was getting off of the train they started walking towards the Mayor's house while still holding Wendy. After getting the information from the Mayor they all started walking towards the forest where the nest of wyverns was.