Chapter 10 Edited

Chapter 10 edited

Lucy was sitting in front of the Hokage as he sat in his chair and his desk that was stacked with piles of papers, he had a pipe in his mouth and several Jonin ranked ninjas in the room, Lucy could also tell that there were a few other ninjas guarding the room. She sweatdropped at the look some of them were giving her it was like she had stolen Happy's fish or something. The Hokage was looking at her amused and decided to stay silent, wondering who would break first. One of his ninja or the girl, he didn't have to wait very long because one of his ninjas slammed his hand onto the Hokage's desk.

"Listen you damn brat, you're going to answer all of my questions without complaint you hear," said a ninja with a bandana on and bandages covering half of his face, Lucy slightly jumped at the noise and turned her head slightly to face him.

"I thought Lord Hokage was going to ask me questions?" Lucy questioned said ninja and squinted her eyes slightly, "why else would I be sitting in his office?" Lucy tilted her head 'innocently' at this question and saw that it frustrated the man even further, not to mention make the Hokage and some of the other ninja cover up a smile.

"I am Ibiki the head of the T and I unit, do you know what that means brat?"

"Yes, but once again I am in the Hokage office not TI," Once Lucy said this the man walked around the desk, the only female Jonin behind him was going to stop him but the Hokage put his hand up in front of her and let Ibiki continue.

Ibiki bent over and put his face next to hers, "perhaps we are but one word out of the Hokage mouth and I can drag you down there do you understand me?"

Lucy narrowed her eyes in confusion, "why are you telling me this, do you have such little faith that the Hokage can question me himself?" Lucy shot back at him and the Hokage couldn't hold it in any longer, he started chuckling once again being amused by this girl who seemed to have the courage to stand up to Ibiki. Ibiki had turned red though, looking back at the Hokage in an almost pleading look to let him question her, the brat needed to be put in her place.

Once she saw that the interrogator had no intention of moving out of her face she got up and started making her way to the Hokage desk to stand in front of it when she suddenly felt a hand on her should. On reflex she grabbed the person's wrist and flipped the person over her should so that he would land on his back with force. Lucy looked shocked at her own actions, as did everyone else. She let go of Ibiki who was lying on the ground still and nervously rubbed the back of her head laughing, "whoops," she said and she heard a snort coming from the left-hand corner near the window. A Jonin ranked ninja wearing a mask that covered up and the majority of his face with his forehead protector covering one of his eyes was where the noise came from. He was holding an orange book with a red X on the back and had a lazy persona about him but if you looked closely you could see his shoulders slightly tense as Lucy looked at him. She turned back towards the Hokage who was looking at his head interrogator who was still on the floor.

"In my defense Lord third he touched me first," she tried to persuade him, he held up a hand to stop her from speaking,

"You just flipped my head interrogator over your shoulder and we both know you were purposely annoying him," he stated as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow, Lucy then smiled at him,

"Who me?" She said cheekily and once again Lucy heard another snort come from the lazy man, she decided to ignore it this time. The Hokage sighed,

"Someone should probably take Ibiki out of the room before he kills the poor girl," the female Jonin said with a worried look on her face. Just then Lucy felt a murderous aura behind her and turned to look at Ibiki who was now staring at her with a killing intent. Lucy smiled at him as the Hokage ordered someone to lead him out of the room.