Chapter 29

AN: Wah! I'm so pumped, I just watched the first episode of the final season of Fairy Tail! It already looks exciting!

When Lucy woke up her entire body was aching, like she had run until she could no longer move and then had someone drop a boulder on her for good measure. Groaning she slowly sat up and looked around, she was in the room that Tsunade and Shizune had rented when they arrived at the Hidden Cloud village before they had been travelling in the surrounding towns but they needed more supplies before they headed towards the Land of Water.

"Finally awake are you?" Lucy heard a voice towards her left and she saw Tsunade walking towards her with a bowl in her hands, "You were out for almost a week," she said casually as she began to check on Lucy's seal to make sure that it was still in place,

"A week?" Lucy wondered out loud and was about to check her chakra and magic reserves but Tsunade stopped her,

"I wouldn't do that for a while, your body is under a lot of strain from the changes and it'll take time to adjust. Just take it easy for a while, use this time to continue your poison and antidote training with Shizune," she said, "the seal should be permanent but I want to check it monthly for a while and you are to remain under bed rest for the next two days for observation purposes," she continued her analysis of Lucy's condition, "I actually thought that you would be out longer but Shizune was right in saying that you're a fighter,"

"That sounds about right, considering I feel like crap," she said a bit grouchy.

For the next three months Lucy trained non stop in medical ninjutsu with Lady Tsunade, they still didn't get along too well but they respected each other so they could converse without fighting. It wasn't until Lucy had completed her training that Tsunade told her about the Strength of a Hundred Seal.

"If done correctly this seal will appear on your forehead once you've gathered enough chakra, however, it requires precise chakra control and it limits the amount you can use at a time. Once the seal has reached full capacity you will be able to use the Creation Rebirth technique that I created, this technique allows you to release the chakra that is store inside the strength of a Hundred seal and it is used to stimulate your body's cell division. Whenever your body has been damaged or a part of it has been destroyed, the injury will instantly heal regardless of the damage. So long as Creation Rebirth remains active, you won't be able to die. Creation Rebirth does not repair the old cells, instead of hastening the creation of new ones through division. Because your body's cells can only split a certain number of times, it will shorten your natural lifespan whenever this technique is used," Tsunade explained, "there is another technique that can be used but I'll save that for later," Tsunade finished and gave Lucy a scroll that explained chakra control in greater detail, "So far you've only been controlling it outside of your body, you need to be able to control it inside of your body as well. It should be second nature to you, you shouldn't have to concentrate on moving your chakra throughout your body it should just happen out if instinct. Understand?"

"Yes Milady," Lucy chanted back to her and got started on reading the scroll, Tsunade had a small smile on her face as she watched Lucy soak up the information like a sponge, she had come so far in such a short time. Five months in total to complete training, not to mention the fact that Lucy had been teaching herself medical ninjutsu before this. It truly was an impressive foot, there was no doubt in Tsunade's mind that Lucy would complete the Strength of a Hundred seal, maybe even improve it to suit her own needs. Lucy was born to be a kunoichi, no matter how much she wanted to deny the fact.

One week later Lucy had the scroll members and gave it back to Tsunade, "I believe that I should be going back to the village now, I have been away for half a year now," she said to both Shizune and Tsunade sheepishly, "thank you so much for all you've done for me," she said as she bowed to the two women,