Chapter 5 Edited

Chapter 5 edited

It's been six months since Lucy got transported into this ninja world and she has improved so much since then, her favourite form of fighting would have to be ninjutsu because of how easily she picked it up, although her taijutsu would be what she was best at because of all the training that Axal-Sensei put her through on a daily basis. Lucy had written a letter to her mother almost every day since her spirits gave her the box and lately, she has had more time to do research on finding a way back to FairyTail.

Lucy's discovered a thing in Space-time Jutsu but that only really applied to teleporting things from one place to another throughout a singular world. It was unlike summoning her spirits, who were from a different world. Even if Lucy had something of importance to someone in fairytail she'd doubt that it would work. If she was going to attempt something like that she would need to majorly modify both the jutsu and her summoning magic.

Back in FairyTail six months after Lucy disappeared.

"We stand here now to honour our lost Nakama and to promise that we won't lose hope that she is still out there somewhere." Master Makarov said choking back tears as he stood in front of the memorial stone that FairyTail had put up beside Lucy's parents grave. Tears welling up in people's eyes and sorrow looks on people's faces as they remembered their comrade. Still hoping that she was alive somewhere.

A pink haired boy stood at the very front, clutching a broken key in his hand that he found at the last job that they had taken together. A little blue cat sobbed on his shoulder.

After the ceremony, only two remained, the pink haired boy and the crying blue cat. The boy had a fierce look on his face, "I promised her Happy, I promised her that we would have adventures forever," he said before he turned and walked away with the cat looking back at the stone rubbing his eyes.

Back with Lucy

Lucy sighed as she realised that she would need in-depth knowledge on seals, not to mention the ability to even do space-time Jutsu's at all. As far as Lucy read, doing a space-time Jutsu takes a lot of chakra and concentration. So it was best to start small and learn some seals and how to undo them as well as how to summon a summoning animal in this world first. Deciding to ask Axal-Sensei about seals and where to start, everything Lucy read never specified on seals.

On the way back to the blacksmiths Lucy decided to get into the forest and practice all of the ninjutsu that she's learnt in the last six months. They were only simple and weren't anything above an A rank bur Lucy had been working creating one. When Lucy read about wind style ninjutsu she noticed that unless using a fan you couldn't create massive amount of wind.

So Lucy decided to make one that was similar to Wendy's sky dragon roar. So far she could gather enough wind in her mouth to make one that wasn't even as big as her but it was a start. In fact, the first time she tried, there was saliva mixed in with the end result. Trying to gather wind was the difficult part though, not enough of it fit inside her mouth. Trying to imagine Wendy doing her dragons roar she tried to notice if anything was different. Other that the fact that she's not a dragon slayer and she can't consume air like Wendy can. Eyes widening in realisation and the fact that Wendy could essentially 'eat' the air she realised what she had to do, but it was going to be painful.

Lucy closed her eyes and took a deep breath and slowly let it out and then snapped her eyes open. Opening her mouth, she let chakra rise up into her throat before she starting suckling in big gusts or wind, combing it with her chakra as it went down her throat and into her lungs. The chakra helped to keep it stable and expand her lungs so that they wouldn't become injured. Still suckling in air Lucy started to do multiple hand signs and finished by putting her hands up to her mouth in a tiger sign to keep the wind steady.