Chapter 13 Edited

Chapter 13 edited

Lucy had just woken up to find herself back in her bedroom, Kakashi must have brought her back in after she fell asleep. Lucy looked down at her clothes and sighed, she needed to go shopping today but she had no money and she didn't want to ask Kakashi, he was already letting her stay with him even it was a request to keep an eye on her. Not only that but the Hokage wanted to talk to her at noon and she wanted to find out what he wanted before she asked for anything, she could use one of her star dresses but she was being watched, well that and they are kind of revealing.

Lucy sighed once again as she realised that she hasn't had one shower since she's been here and it's not like Orochimaru was very concerned about her hygiene when she was captured, she wonders how she doesn't smell like Nastu's house yet. Lucy walked into the kitchen to find a note on the table saying that Kakashi had gone to the Hokage office earlier and that she could help herself to the kitchen. Looking towards the clock she was surprised to see that it was 9 o'clock, she had slept later than she thought. Deciding to quickly eat something and then go out to do some training to strengthen her body once again, Orochimaru may have genetically made her stronger but that does nothing about the cardio that she had lost.

Once Lucy has finished and gone outside she saw the Hokage mountain that the Sandaime had pointed out to her once before and decided to run towards that and see where to go from there silently asking Horologium to tell her when she would need to start heading towards the Hokage office.

Earlier that morning

Kakashi woke up early that morning and quickly set out towards the Hokage office before Lucy woke up. Everything about last night was fresh in his mind, how Lucy's body was shaking right beneath his hand, he didn't know exactly what happened but if he had to guess it was that she killed someone unwillingly, he didn't know if she was close to the person or not but it didn't really matter. Especially to someone like Lucy, she just didn't seem mentally built for the ninja life, sure she was capable and seemed determined to fight but she wouldn't if she didn't have to and that's something he was concerned about. During her test he could see that she was holding back, she never engaged in hand to hand combat, she always used weapons and she never aimed for anything fatal, either that or she was just a bad shot.

Lucy always came to check on the people she fought and Yamato had mentioned that the seal she used made sure that blood wouldn't rush to his head and Anko had said that the electric shock didn't hurt her at all and that she mostly screamed out of shock, it felt more like a pinch all over her body but then she couldn't feel anything. Lucy wasn't cruel and she wouldn't cause unnecessary pain. But she is above a Chunin level may be a very low Jonin and Kakashi was worried that if she got ranked up to fast she would be doing missions that would require no hesitation. He knew what it felt like to have so much guilt for taking someone's life and Lucy seemed to care for all life, she didn't look back on her time with Orochimaru with anger or vengeance, just sorrow. Kakashi didn't want Lucy to become a shell of what she is now, at least not so young.

Kakashi was on his way to try and talk to the Hokage, Lord Hokage wants Lucy to be a ninja for the village and he won't take no for an answer, he understands why. They could use her skills and this would mean that she would be able to gain trust faster, therefore, freeing up the ANBU'S that was stationed to watch her so that they could do other things, but there were so many problems with Lucy being a ninja also.

If she was forced then she wouldn't be so inclined to protect the village, nor would she complete missions to the elder's satisfaction, she would do what she believes to be right and that is perfectly fine but if she doesn't believe someone needs to be brought in for questioning she may let them go. Kakashi sighed at his own thoughts and wished to just be reading his book as he continued on to the Hokage tower. Upon reaching the Hokages office he knocked on the door and went in once permission was granted. The Hokage had a surprised look on his face as he saw Kakashi,