Character Profile

So this Character profile is so we can see where Lucy stands at the moment and so I can explain some changes that I'm going to be making to her abilities as well as maybe explaining somethings. If anyone has any questions or feels confused then please let me know and I will try to make things as clear as I can.

Name: Lucy

Age: physically 11 - actually - 23

Ranking skill level: At the moment

0 = no ability what so ever

1-3 = Genin

4-6 = Chunin

7-9 = Jonin

10 = ANBU Black Ops

Weapons:

Whip - 8

Archery - 7

Katana - 7

Kunai/shuriken - 7

Senbon - 4

Chains (Similar to her whip) - 5

Halberd - 9

Halberd when split into Katana and Axe - 7

Taijutsu:

Strength – 5 (without chakra) 8 (with chakra)

Flexibility – 7

Speed – 8

Stamina – 5

Genjutsu:

casting – 0

deflecting – 10 (unless through the Tsukuyomi then 7)

Ninjutsu:

Lightning: 8

Water: 9

Fire: 3

Earth: 4

Fuinjutsu: Will change once second book starts

5 - Can decipher and change,

Exploding tags

Lightning net seal (made it herself by combing a lot of smaller seals)

Summoning jutsu – Tigers

Mind reading seals

Chakra control: 7 – has to constantly train in this area because it's difficult to keep her magic and chakra separate

Medical ninjutsu: 6 because of chakra control but can see and decipher internal injuries.

Can also come up with antidotes rather quickly.

Knowledge: 8 (able to think on the spot and change strategies quickly)

Magic type: Celestial wizard

Spells:
Urano Metria
Fairy Sphere
Star dress

(Will learn more)

Keys: 9 zodiacs, (Aquarius has yet to be found) 5 silver.

Able to keep two gates open at once and equip one star-dress.

Chakra Natures:

Lightening

Wind

Water

Ninjutsu:

Wind Style: Eternal Vortex Jutsu

Wind Style: Halberd Cutters

Wind Style: wind bullets

Lightning Clone jutsu

Shadow Clone jutsu

Lightning Style: lightning beast jutsu

Lightning Style: lightning fist jutsu (using a chakra infused fist and make it take the form of lightning, punching something creates mass amounts of damage and gets an electric shock,)

Chidori Unfurl: able to infuse Chidori into a weapon and release it to paralyse her opponents

Water Style: water dragon jutsu

Water style: water wall jutsu (requires Aquarius star dress unless water nearby)

Water style: water shark jutsu

Combined attack: water, ice wall jutsu – (requires Haku to cast it with her)

Earth style: drill (requires some of Virgos drilling magic)

Fire style: fireball jutsu (takes more chakra than what she feels is worth it)

Can light kunai on fire and throw them (usually uses this to start camp fires)

Dojutsu: Tenrou no sacha (heavens searcher eye)

· Can see through people (not the chakra network)

· Can spot constellations instantly

· Can locate a celestial key through objects (she will see it glow) (doesn't know this yet)

· A surprise ability that will be revealed in the second book

You might have noticed that none of Lucy's sensory abilities are there, that's because I'm going to get rid of them. It doesn't really make sense for her to have them and it's actually an inconsistent skill as Lucy hasn't been able to sense 'danger' at some points of the story. I will change that part of her training with Axal to her just improving on the skills that she already had so there's no need to re-read it. I thought that it would be a good idea to give Lucy these skills but it really just makes it harder for her to get captured and stuff. I'm sorry if this causes anyone confusion in the future.

I also considered getting rid of her dojutsu or changing it but that would require a rewrite of the story so I think I'm just going to change it a little bit. Lucy will no longer be able to see long distances with it, just what's within her normal eyesight. Lucy's dojutsu will also no longer be able to see at a faster rate. You guys may have also noticed that I gave her dojutsu new abilities, I think these ones make more sense because they tie in to her magic type and it just makes sense for her to have them (to me at least.)