Chapter 16 Edited

Chapter 16 edited

Lucy stared at the ground, her tears long since dried on her face. Lucy's face was blank though, no longer was their anguish upon it; there was only a blank stare that showed how tired she really was and her mental age had started to show. Lucy felt like all of her energy has been sucked out of her, Lucy closed her eyes, her arms numb from the pain of hanging on the wall and fell asleep.

Hours later Lucy woke up from landing on the floor with a bang and looked up to see Axal hovering above her, he grabbed her by the chains that were still attached to her wrists and started dragging her down an old ladder. She must've been in the attic.

With Kakashi

Kakashi continued to look throughout the building but couldn't see or sense any other living thing, it was like the building itself was an illusion but that couldn't be because Kakashi had his Sharingan out to look through the rooms. Kakashi turned his head as he heard something crash from in the attic and decided to look there but before he could he saw a big burly man with gray hairs and stubble on his chin come down the attic ladder pulling on chains from behind him.

Once the man got down the ladder Kakashi looked at what was attached to the chains and froze when he saw that it was Lucy, he clothes were torn and she had bruised all over her. Once he saw her face he almost blew his cover and run over to her, her face was blank, like she had no more fight left in her. Lucy was always so lively, even if it looked like she didn't feel like smiling she did it anyway. It was then that Kakashi heard the man speak,

"Look kiddo, I know you think that I'm this terrible person that betrayed you but you wouldn't have gotten as powerful as you have without being in Orochimaru's care. I did it for you, Lucy, didn't you want power?" Kakashi looked shocked at what he was hearing, Lucy wanted power? That doesn't sound anything like her, is this the person that Anko said that Lucy called sensei? Kakashi shook himself from his thoughts when he heard Lucy reply,

"You say that you took me in and gave me to Orochimaru for my sake?" Lucy asked and raised her head to look at her past teacher, her face was still blank.

"Of course, ya ankle biter, I had taught you all that I could there was nothing left for you with me. When I mentioned your talents to Orochimaru he said that he could make you stronger so we devised that plan to hand you over to him because like I said, I knew you wouldn't go willingly,"

"I see," Lucy replied and looked back down, "tell me what is it exactly that Orochimaru wants to achieve,"

"To learn every ninjutsu possibly known,"

"I suppose that includes kekkei Genkai's as well then?"

"I would assume so,"

Lucy took a deep breath and tried to regain her footing to follow Axal instead of just being dragged behind him. "Why am I so important to him? It can't just be talent or skill; anyone can have that." Lucy stated but Axal just kept quiet and continued to drag her neither of them realising that they were being followed.

"If I didn't join willingly then what makes you think now will be any different?" Lucy questioned as they came upon a metal door,

"You'll soon see," was all he said before he opened the door and she walked I'm to see a type of conference room, there were doors all around them. One behind the head of the table and four on each side wall but it was empty,

"How is this supposed to change my mind?" Lucy asked her face was pale and was still indifferent throughout all of this. Neither noticed Kakashi as he snuck in and hid in the shadows.