V.

*Smut Warning* God I'm sorry. Read A/N at the end.

Amber's POV

My fingers gently drag across the thick surface of my thighs before pressing lightly to my centre.

The pad of my digit circles around my entrance, my other palm massaging my breast.

I move my thumb to brush over my clit, shamefully letting out a quiet moan.

My thoughts are filled with nothing but Harry as I try to reenact Harry's actions for I wish it to be him, touching me tenderly right now instead of my own fingers. I can only imagine his thick fingers pushing in and out of me, while I scream his name in pleasure.

I cautiously push two fingers inside, swirling them, searching for my spot, crying out when found.

My walls pull and clench around my fingers as I continue to pump them. I increase my speed, adding another finger.

Before I know it, I've reached my peak and my breathing hitched, then slowed as I came onto my fingers.

I cant help but feel guilty for wishing and thinking of Harry while I'm pleasuring myself. Should I feel odd? 

I jump a bit when the house phone rings and I make a mental reminder to buy a cell phone soon.

"Hello?" I pant a bit but attempt to hide it with a slight cough.

"Hi! Amber!" Anne chirps and I smile.

"Hi, how are you?" I ask, feeling a bit disgusted after doing what I just did and talking to her afterward. I'm most likely going to hell.

"I'm well! I called cause I have something to tell you!" She beams and it must be good news.

"Yeah? What is it?" I question.

"I talked to Harry today!" She squeals as if it was something to gloat about.

"You did?" I divulged, not even trying to hide the fact that I was astonished.

"Yes! He said he is doing fine." She says her voice a little quieter now.

"Did he leave a address? A phone number? Something?" The words flow from my mouth quickly, anxious for an answer.

"No, the call was quick filled with short answers." Her voice is soft. "He called from a private number."

"Oh," I sigh in disappointment.

"I'm sorry. Well, At least you're pregnant." She says and I can practically see the smirk on her face.

"Anne! What!? God, no!" I blurt, highly embarrassed.

"I know, I know. I wish it were true though, I need grand babies in my life." Anne grumbles.

"Not anytime soon." I joke along, especially since I cant even find her son.

After I've hung up, I unravel the green plush blanket, that reminded me all too well of Harry's eyes, from my body as I stand.

I've have had enough of these games. I'm not going to sit around, any longer. Harry wants to play, lets play then.

I changed out of my fluffy pajamas and top, my fingers grazing over the hideous reminders of the night I was attacked.

The long scar running from my knee to about my mid-thigh is nothing but a painful reminder of that crazy woman and the last time I seen Harry. Other small cuts and permanent flaws litter my now tanner skin.

I step into the shower, cleansing my figure of dirt and filth. Once finished I dress myself in a pair of black jeans, a fitted black top and my black sneakers. If I am going to do this, I need to stay be incognito.

I pull my chestnut hair into a tight ponytail and lace my tennis shoes.

I get into the car and drive towards the house. I know that they are all there, it was a Friday night and I don't care that it is almost three in the morning.

I park a block away and jog to the rest of the way to the house.

I sneak towards the back of my father's rather large estate. I roll on the ground and stand to squat position. I cant help but stifle a small giggle at my ninja skills.

"Okay, serious now Amber." I whisper to myself.

I slide across the panel of the house before perching underneath a window. My head peaks through before ducking down again.

I make sure, the air is still before I swiftly jump inside, landing with a small thud. I recognized this room as the dining area and I scamper through the house that I've only been in once, to hurriedly mask myself.

"Yeah, He's here boss." I believe it was Zayn who said this and I dive behind a giant book shelf in the living room.

"Okay, when did he arrive?" This voice belonged to my father.

"About a hour or so ago." Zayn answers.

"Good," Mr. O answers and I shift slightly on my tippy toes.

It must seem odd that I'm sneaking around my own father's house but I cant risk anyone seeing me if I am going to collect any sort of information before I leave.

"Hey lads," Niall chirps, greeting everyone and my feet are growing tired from this uncomfortable squatting.

"Bring him in." My father voices boom and I hear the kitchen door open. "You all can sit now." He says and I can feel my feet slowly slipping and tempting to reveal my hiding spot.

A/N

Oh my God, Please don't hate me for smut. Like I'm okay with writing it but I don't know how far and descriptive to get. Like I don't wanna make you guys uncomfortable. Let me know if it is making you uncomfortable. You don't have to comment 'ew' or 'ok.....' for it isn't necessary, like just message me or something. I'll understand (:

Also my school has blocked Wattpad so I can no longer update in school. I will still write but it will be published after school hours _-_

I hope you liked it, I'm not really sure what to write now lol. x x x

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x