XIX.

happy reading x

Harry's POV

"Well, what are you hungry for?" Amber questions me as she rummaged through her almost empty cupboards.

"Anything." I shrug my shoulders. I move to take off my wet shirt and Amber adverts her eyes quickly. What? I am soaked.

"Hmm, how about take out? I'm not really in the mood for cooking." She clears her throat and leans against the counter.

"I could always cook, if you'd like." I offer, awkwardly rubbing my neck.

"No, that's too much trouble. I'll just order pizza." Amber says quietly.

I notice she has become a lot more reserved since the last time I've seen her. She dresses more like an adult should, I suppose.

Amber grabs the house phone, dialing Spin! Pizza and ordering.

"The wait time is twenty-five minutes." She groans before hanging the phone up.

"Always so patient." I joke and chuckle slightly.

In the mist of silence again, I catch myself staring at Amber. God, she's so beautiful. Its like how does one even create someone so amazing.

I want her so bad.

"You look like you've been frozen in time." Amber tells me, walking from the kitchen into the living room.

"Oh really?" I glance down at my outfit.

I guess you could say my appearance hasn't really changed much. I still dress the same and act the same.

"Yeah. You look exactly the same." She sits on the couch, grabbing the remote. "I mean your hair is longer and you've got more tattoos but everything else..."

"You haven't even noticed." I say and her eyebrows raise.

"What?" She stares at me in curiosity.

"No piercings." My hands wave over my face as I sit next to her.

"Oh my God!" She shouts, her hands reaching up to grab my face and inspect it. "You're right! Everything is gone! How could I have not noticed! You had like twenty!" She exclaims and I nod, smiling.

Its true. I had taken out all of my piercings years and years ago.

"I liked your tongue ring though." She mumbles and I pretend not to hear to save her from embarrassment although I'd love to show her my tongue still moves the same even without the piercing.

"You're almost the same though." I move my face closer to hers.

"No, a lot has changed, Harry." She shakes her head, her eyes dropping from mine.

I place my index finger underneath her chin, lifting it so they I could see those amazing hazel eyes that I love oh so much.

Amber gazes at me, her mouth slightly parted and her breathing has definitely become more rapid.

I lean closer until my lips brush against hers. She inhales a sharp breath before puling away. "Harry, We really shouldn't."

I roll my eyes and lean in, kissing her. She hesitates immensely before returning the kiss. I deepen the kiss, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

"Harry, please." She whispers and I don't know if she is begging me to stop or continue.

I decide to continue and reconnect our lips. Amber lays back onto the couch and I climb over her body.

"Just like old times." I say before trailing my lips down the base of her shoulder. 

She moans quietly when I gently bite down on her collar bone, my hands moving against the velvet like skin of her thighs.

"Fuck," I groan, now sucking harshly on her neck.

"Harry.." She calls for me as she struggles for breath. "Harlot is upstai-." Her voice cut off by a small gasp when my hands cup her through her thin shorts.

I'm about to speak when the door bell rings and I roll my eyes, cursing under my breath as Amber removes herself from underneath me to go answer it.

When she returns she has the pizzas in her hands and she sets them down on the coffee table.

I eye her carefully and she doesn't seem upset at all. In fact she is blushing.

"I-I'm not really hungry anymore." She mentions and I stand from the couch, grabbing her hand and leading her upstairs.

I'm hungry but definitely not for pizza.

"We cant in there." She motions to the master bed room and I nod. I completely understand, I wouldn't want to be in the same room she shared with Ryan anyways.

I open the door to the guest room, leading her in the dark spacious area. I release her hand and go to close the curtains slowly. I take note that the rain is starting to lighten up and the sun is starting to set.

I should get home before dark. I dint want to leave Hunter with his Grandpa all night. Especially when I didn't tell them where I was going.

I turn back around and Amber is standing in only her shirt and underwear as she timidly walks over to me and lays her head on my bare chest.

"Relax, baby." I coo, running my fingers through her hair. I know it has been a long and rough day and I want to erase the crease between her eyes.

I guide her back onto the bed, kissing her swiftly. 

"Tell me how bad you want me." I pull her shirt over her head and kiss down her chest and stomach.

My fingers wrap around the cotton underwear and pull them down her legs. I gently enter a digit and Amber begins to squirm underneath me. "So wet for me already." I place a kiss to her pelvic bone.

My lips continue their way down until they meet her privates. I bury my face into her thighs, my mouth lightly sucking on her clit.

"Oh my God, Harry." She whines, bucking her hips upwards.

I continue to please her, her teeth sinking into her palm to keep from screaming.

I remove myself from the bed and pull down my pants and boxers before climbing back on top of her.

"You ready, baby?" I playfully raise an eyebrow at her while slipping on a condom.

"Take me." The words spill from her mouth and I nearly came from just that.

A/N

Lol I'm not that good at smut but I thought if you've read this far you deserve something. Idk sorry if you don't like that kind of stuff. The next chapter will be sexy sex then cute stuff. I think. Idk. Lol I hope you liked it.

Sorry for cliffhanger lol

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x