XIII.

Harry's POV

When I arrive to some lake that Niall said they were at, my eyes catch the two familiar figures. The moonlight shines on the two, Niall sat on the edge of the dock while Amber is pacing constantly. When I got the call, Niall sounded frantic and almost afraid. She was speeding and mumbling a thousand words at once he claims.

I wearily approach her. She looks sorta insane. Her legs are moving fast along with her thoughts. She is overly frustrated and I cant seem to understand what has driven her to this point.

"Bambi?" I whisper and her head snaps up. At first her hazel eyes are soft and watery until she realizes it was me.

Her fist pulls back and before I can stop her, it connects with my lower jaw, ending with a loud crack. A sound loud enough to get Niall's attention and he quickly jogs over to us.

"Amber!" I shout in pain but mostly anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spit, holding my jaw in attempt to ease the feeling that is vibrating through me.

"Im going to kill you." She slurs and it is then I realize she is drunk. "I'm gonna shove your head so far up your ass.." Her voice is trailed off and muffled by Niall's hand, his other holding her back from lunging at me.

"Let me go!" She yells, jabbing Niall in the stomach with her elbow and he releases her, his hands raised in defense.

I grab her wrist and pull her to the side of the car and away from Niall, pinning her against the vehicle.

"You are a disgusting excuse of a man. God, I love your mom but where did she go wrong? How'd she raise such a fuck up?" She struggles against my grip but I manage to hold her down.

"You are an incompetent little bitch! I hope karma comes around and bites you in the ass so-"

"Okay!" I shout, my voice being louder than ever and she stills for a moment before returning to her hard posture. "Go ahead! Tell me how much you hate me!" I can literally feel the veins in my neck bulging out.

"Right after you tell me how much you don't want me! Huh? How much you don't need me!" Her voice is strained and I've seemed to have lost my own.

"Well!? Go on! Lets get this show on the road!"

"Its the same thing every time! C'mon! Hit me with your best shot! I know you've got so much shit to say!"

"Pussy."

"Where'd your voice go?" She taunts, her mouth always became overly dirty when drunk. Either sexually or wordily.

"I'm over this." She finally mumbles and tries to leave but I am not having it.

"I..." I begin but trail off when I cant find the right words. Amber cracks a half of a smile before giggling and erupting into a full fit of laughter as I stare at her with confusion.

"You know.. its funny. I built a world around you. You had me in some sort of dream. I believed in every word you said."

"And I shouldn't go on hoping that you would change your mind and one day we will start again." Her fingers grip mine and my eyes drop from her stare.

"I thought that I could change you, morph you into something better. I thought that we would be the greatest story that I ever told. I was wrong."

"And I know that it is time to tell you its over..."

"Amber, I don't wanna love somebody else... Just.."

"No, its okay. I get it." Her fingers tilt my chin to look at her.

"G-Get what?" I stutter, my heart beat picking up and my palms are becoming incresingly sweaty.

"You don't want me. You've made that clear. I'm just not good enough for you." She sighs and before I can speak Niall interrupts and says that he is taking Amber's car back to his place or soemthing. I don't care to listen and quickly dismiss him. He nods and quickly speeds off down the road.

"Fuck! I do! Just stop saying that!" 

"Shut up, you don't."

"I do! What do I have to do to show you!? I'll do anything. Amber-" I cup her hands around my and place it on her chest between us "-Bambi I am not ready to let go of what we have."

"Then why continue to hurt me?"

"I just didn't realize what I have- had -until it tried to walk away." I close the space between us, careful not to step on her bare feet.

"No, you tried to walk away. I'm over fighting to keep what little relationship we have." She rolls her eyes, dropping my hands.

"I love you." The words roll off my tongue and she gasps a bit before gaining her composure again.

"You don't mean that." The tears prick her eyes and her head continually shakes back in forth in denial.

"Dammit, Amber. Stop telling me what I do and don't." I pull at the strands of my hair.

"I know you don't, you're only saying-" My lips smash into hers, with strong force before she can complete her sentence.

"Kiss... me.." I mutter between my lips when her lips don't respond. My hand grabs the back of her neck, attempting to deepen the kiss. "C'mon.." My hands move down to her hips, squeezing, before sliding down to her bottom, making her gasp. I take this opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth.

"No, I am not doing this with you Harry. Not again. I'm done." She pushes me off and walks around to the other side of my car.

I walk over to the door, opening it before pushing her in and sliding in the backseat behind her.

"Marry me." I breathe and my eyes widen at my words as well as hers. I'm not sure if I meant to say that or not so I stay silent.

"Oh you go to fucking hell, Harry." She reaches for the doorknob and I reach across her and slam the door shut, locking it.

"No, we are going to talk about this." I rub my temples before taking a deep breath breath. "Marry me, for it is all I have to show you how much I love you."

"Never in a million years." She says calmly.

A/N

Hi, sorry. You know why I am sorry. Anyways I think the next chapter is the last one and perhaps an epilogue. (This was a little longer than usual) 

I love you so much if you are still reading. 

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x

This was shitty sorry babes!