VI.

Amber's POV

"You can sit, you know?" I hear Liam say to whoever has entered the room. I don't hear a response but I hear a chair screech across the flooring.

"I think, I'll handle this conversation in private." My father announces.

"Okay," was one of the things I heard along with other short comments like "Sure."

My head peaks out slightly and I notice they are coming in my direction and quickly dart behind the shelf again.

"Wonder what all that was about." Niall says, taking a seat on one of the couches in the living room and I move slightly to better shield myself.

"I know." Louis whispers back, and I can slowly feel my feet giving way underneath me.

They guys venture off into small chat and I refocus my attention back to the conversation taking place in the dining room.

"So lets talk then," Mr. O put forth and the person clears their throat.

"Right," The deep voice answers and I feel my stomach fall from my chest and out my ass. "I just came back to finish this and I'll be on my way." 

It is him.

My toes crunch and my calves ache with each second ticking by.

"Must have been a long flight."

"It was, I should have did this before I left. I'm again leaving tomorrow morning though." Harry responds and my breathing is sure to be heavy and I'm breathless.

"So soon?" My papa quips.

"Yeah, I don't think I can risk her seeing me."

"I wont get into that, but if you believe you've done the right thing then I hope it works out." Mr. O. advises.

"I think I did." They continue to chatter.

"Be calm, Amber" my thought attempt to remind me but I begin to panic and my feet fall right from under me.

"Shit," I silently curse to myself when I jerk forward, the large wooden shelf comes tumbling down to the floor, exposing me.

In a instant guns are pulled from the trained individual's' pockets and waistbands, pointing at my direction. I don't cower away. I know they wont shoot me.

"Fuck, Amber!?" Zayn questions, lowering his piece as well as the others and my face is bright pink and my fingers are trembling.

"What are you doing!? Are you trying to get killed!?" Louis shouts, his voice alerting and on full edge.

"What in the fuck was that!?" My father comes rushing in with a gun as well, Harry hot on his tail.

My eyes begin to water as I avoid their stares, continuing to glance at my feet, not wanting to face any of them, especially Harry.

"Sweetie?" My father calls me, glaring at the guys daring them to say something about it. Of course none of them spoke and I cringe at the pet name, he sighs in great relief and walks over to me.

"Why are you hiding?" He requested and I don't say anything. His hand grips my elbow lightly and pulls me up from my squatted position.

I take this moment to look around the room and I see all kind of colors of eyes, except the ones that I am desperate to see.

"Where is he?" I demand, and my eyes continue to search but do not succeed in finding him. "He was here, I know he was." I state and they stare at me like I have four heads.

"No more fucking games, where did he go?" I grit my teeth.

"Slow down." My father comforts and I feel my face burning with embarrassment and anger.

"Care to share why you were just casually chilling behind a book case, first?" Zayn interrogated me, taking his seat once more.

"Do not belittle me." I grumble, my new found anger burning rapidly through my body. Perhaps its the fact that Harry left. Again. He didn't even want to speak to me. "You don't know shit-" I struggle to lunge at him.

"Simmer down, now." My dad's hold on me tightening.

"Fuck you." I spit, yanking my arm and storming out of the house, heavy footsteps following quickly and closely.

"Harry!" I scream, once I am standing outside in the front yard.

"I know you are there!"

"Come out and fight me!"

"Get your cowardly ass out here, you fucker!" I continue to shout into the darkness.

"You and your little wank, get out here! I bet it's small!"

"Cunt! Bitch! Whore! Shit dick!" I yell random curse words that come to my mind first.

"How long should we let this drag out?" I catch Louis trying to whisper but failing.

"Stupid pussy!"

"She's feisty, I'll give her that." Liam laughs and my father laughs along.

"A hot-head just like her mother." Dad chimes in and my anger fuels more.

"Don't compare me to her! Shut up you dickheads!" I shriek.

I gaze out into the dark yard that is confined by a large wooden fence, hoping for some sign of movement. There is no way in hell that he jumped over those fences. They are incredibly high and most likely impossible to climb over.

"Dammit." I whisper, falling to my knees in defeat. I've cussed more tonight than I have ever cussed in my lifetime.

"Amber Urns, get up." My father's hand rests on my shoulder. "The blood of a Radden runs through you, we don't surrender."

"Just leave me to myself for one God damn moment." I plead, trying to hold back the teardrops in my eyes.

"Fine," He sighs, and the door to the house closes and I'm alone. My fingers move to tangle in my hair, tugging in fustration.

It's dim and silent, the night air musty and humid. I want to scream. I want to run. I want to cry and I want to punch Harry in his fucking face. I want to cuddle into his chest and rip his locks out all at the same time. For a bit, I begin to believe I'm bi-polar and crazy. If not, I sure as hell feel like it.

"You talk a lot of shit." I hear the hoarse sound of his voice. "And for your information it is not meager, you cunt." He bitterly laughs.

A/N

Hi. I love you.

Hope you liked it .x

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x