XX.

Harry's POV

"Are you sure?" I question, as I slip on the condom.

She doesn't answer as her hands wrap around my waist and pull me to her. She begins moving and creating friction between us. My hands grab her chest, massaging them.

Amber's face resembles that of an angel as I slowly slide myself into her. She whimpers quietly and I remind her to stay quiet.

Her thin fingers glide through my hair and I pick up speed.

"Harry.." She gasps.

I bury my head into the side of her neck, leaving kisses on the base of her collar.

"Fuck." I groan, kissing her neck. "You like that baby?" I whisper and Amber only nods her head.

"F-faster.." She stutters. "Please."

"Shit, baby. I'm gonna come." I say to her, going faster, her nails raking down my back.

Both my hands move to grab her face and pull her into a deep kiss, pushing my tongue harshly into her mouth as I come undone.

One of my hand slowly trails down her body, rubbing her in between her thick thighs as I lazily thrust into her, the other one moves over her mouth to stop her from crying out as she comes.

She looks so fucking good.

"God," She sighs and I roll off of her, to her side. "Jesus." Amber cant find her words as she attempts to catch her breath.

"Are you okay?" I chuckle and pull the blanket over her.

"Mhh hmm." She stares up at the ceiling and I turn her face to look at me.

"What happened to us?" I ask quietly, playing with the ends of her hair.

"I honestly don't know." She shrugs.

I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her into my chest and press a kiss to her back.

"Do you think Harlot heard .. us?" She pushes her face into my palm and relaxes.

"Definitely." I tease and she swats my arm.

I intertwine our legs and its silent. I assume she is sleep by now and I close my eyes and begin to drift off to sleep.

"I still love you." I hear Amber say.

My eyes shoot open to see if I dreamt her saying it or did she actually say it. When I look to her, she is staring at me, her fingers twirling over my tattoos.

"You do?" I ask, not wanting her to take it back if I asked her to repeat it.

"Yes."

"So what does that mean?" I run my hands through my hair.

"I don't know but.." Amber's voice trails off and I smile a bit.

"I still love you as well." I tell her and she kisses my cheek. "We should shower, yeah?" I ask and she nods.

We remove ourselves from the blankets and I glance at the clock. Its three in the morning, Harlot should be dead asleep.

Amber turns the water on and I step in behind her. I grab the bottle of soap and spread it all over myself then her body.

We shower in mostly silence and I try to avoid the dirty thoughts that are tempting to come out of my mouth.

"Harry?" She drags me out of my thoughts. I raise my eyebrows and she only shakes her head. "Just making sure you were okay."

After the day she and I have had somehow we manage to still smile and enjoy each other's company. Perhaps that is what true love is.

Even after all these years, our love is still strong. Whether we were together or apart, the love never died. If anything my love for her has grown stronger.

No matter how hard, I tried to erase those memories and feelings, I was only able to keep them dormant.

If she asked me to build a castle for her, I would do it. I would do anything to keep this girl happy. She deserves it. In fact, she deserves more than I can give her.

I can only hope that what I can provide with is enough.

It was almost like gravity pulling us together or something.

I just couldn't stay away.

Even though we thought we had 'moved on', we really hadn't.

"Bambi, I really do love you." I rub the loofah over her back.

"Bumble Bee, I know." She reaches up and pushes her lips against mine. "As I do you."

A/N

The next chapter is the last. I think I like the ending. I hope you guys will too. Im sorry this was short and not as good but hey I love you lol

I'll put a very last author's note after the epilogue so yeah I love yall. x

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x