XI.

smut oh

Amber's POV

My body jolts awake from my sleep. My eyes are wide and dazed until I realize that it is Tuesday and that I have work.

I quickly sit up, involuntarily my head hits the pillows again and I am met with a thick headache.

Wait, how'd did I end up in my pajamas?

Shit. What happened last night? The last thing I remember is seeing the bottle of wine and pulling out another.

What ever happened to Josh? I hope to God that I didn't sleep with him.

"Fuck," I moan clutching my head.

I walk into the bathroom, pulling out a bottle of Advil before putting one in my mouth and taking a drink from the faucet.

I go into the kitchen, putting on a pot if coffee.

I am already late, I might as well take my sweet time and have breakfast.

I turn around to see someone laying on my couch asleep and my heart nearly jumps out of my throat.

Quickly I reach underneath a cabinet, pulling out a pan before carefully walking over to the person.

I've seen movies like this and I am no fool. I will not die. Nope, not today.

As I approach the body, its a male and his face his covered by a thin blanket.

"Who are you!?" I question but the guy doesn't even flinch.

I jump onto his torso, and he awakens. The shape of his body feels oddly familiar. I grip the pan in hand harder as I pull it back prepared to swing.

"Hey! What the fuck, Amber!?" A rather raspy voice says and immediately I recognized it.

"Harry!?" I shout, groaning. I mean it would be kind of ridiculous for a killer to be asleep on my couch I guess.

"Yeah,? what the hell are you doing!?" He sits up and I slid off his torso and onto his lap.

"I just thought you were someone with bad intentions." I say, dropping the pan to the floor. "Oh shit," I groan at the realization that I still have to make it to work.

"Wait," He says, his hands gripping onto my waist to prevent me from moving off of him. "What's the rush?" He smirks and I blush.

"I have to work. I'm already late." I quietly say and he frowns before his face turns hard.

"A job?" He spits and I nod. "I don't want you working." He glares at me and I wiggle underneath his grasp.

I manage to stand up but was quickly pulled back down, my bottom falling in between his legs.

"Well, you literally left me with no choice." I whisper timidly. I don't want argue with him but I have a feeling it will lead to that.

"You wanna know what happened last night?" He changes the subject, his lips pressing to the nape of my neck and I gulp.

Please tell me we did not have sex.

"You got drunk off your ass. You said some pretty embarrassing shit." Harry laughs, his chest vibrating against my back.

"Like what?" I whisper.

"You wanted me to fuck you. You practically begged me to rip off your panties and fuck you senseless, until you couldn't walk anymore." He growls in my ear and I shiver slightly.

Harry confuses the hell out of me. One day he is hiding from me, telling me he doesn't want me and the next he is talking dirty to me.

"God, I wanted to. Believe me, I wanted to pound into you and make you scream my name." He nibbles on the lobe of my ear. "Or daddy. I'd love to hear you call me daddy."

"Harry! Okay!" I slap his thigh, hiding my pink-flushed face.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"Here to finish business with your father and to say a final goodbye to you."

"I thought you already said goodbye though."

"Not a proper one." He hums, his fingers moving closer to the inside of my thigh.

"Harry." I gasp his finger applying pressure to the middle of my legs. "I have to get to work."

"Baby, just call in." He whines.

"No, I really should-"

"I know that's not what you want." His digits trail lightly over my center.

"Beg for it." His voice is deeper and quieter now. "C'mon Amber, like you did last night." He groans moving the underwear to the side, his fingers stroking my folds.

"Harry, please." I whimper and I don't know whether I am begging for him to stop or to keep going. "Are we together?" My mouth moves before my brain does.

"Let's not talk about that at the moment." He says, flipping us so that my back is laid against the couch and he is hovering over me.

"Why not?" I question but his lips come down onto mine and I nearly come. "Harry, wait." I push him off of me a bit.

"What?" He grunts in annoyance and I roll my eyes.

"You cant think that I was going to have sex with you and we aren't even together." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Fuck, Amber. You are so annoying sometimes." He says, sliding his head into the crook of my neck.

"You are too." I huff. "I should go to work now."

"Fine, go" He pouts.

I quickly get dressed and grab a quick snack. When I am ready I glance at Harry who is sitting on the couch, still pouting with his arms crossed. He looks such like a child.

"Harry?" 

"Yeah?" His eyebrows lift when he answers and I secretly admire how cute he is.

"You will be here when I get back?" I ask hopeful of his present when my day is over.

He blinks a few times and my heart sinks. "Of course." He smiles and I return the gesture. My spirits immediately lifted as I skip off to work.

A/N

lol this was shit sorry. I just wanted to update. you can hate me now.

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x