XVI.

Harry's POV

"Oh my God, I miss you." I breathe, engulfing her again. "I miss you so much." I repeat, my head cradled into her neck

I'm going to vomit. 

No, I'm going to scream.

It is her. Its Amber. She's here. I don't know how and I don't care how, all I know is that she is here standing in the rain in my arms. Her hair smells like caramel and is now blonde.

"C'mon." I say, pulling her into my car.

I don't know where I am driving but definitely away from this house.  The car drive is silent but I have no idea why. I have so much to say. 

I soon stop on the side of the road, a mile or two from home.

"Bambi?" I turn to her and she gasps at the nickname and I smile a bit. "How is your husband?" I reluctantly ask.

"He's fine. I assume you're married too?" She raises a brow and I feel my heart ping in pain.

"She uh, she died a while ago." I sadly smile

"I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure she was a wonderful woman." Her hand touches my shoulder.

"She was, I miss her a great deal." I say, leaning my head on the hand that is on my shoulder. "How's Harlot?" I remember her daughter that she had with Ryan.

"Shes a freshman in high school now." She proudly says.

"Wow." 

"Yeah, I know. They just grow up so fast." She shifts in her seat a bit. She looks rather uncomfortable now. "You have a son now?"

"Yeah actually I do. Hunter. My only kid." I answer. "How'd you know that though?'

"Harlot and Hunter are apparently friends." She laughs and so do I.

"Ironic is it not?"

"Yes it really is." She finished laughing and she returned to looking uncomfortable.

"Amber, what is on your mind?" My hand is placed on her knee and I can feel that feeling that I don't know how to describe.

"I have something to tell you." She mutters and I nod. "Harlot isn't Ryan's kid but..."

"But?"

"But is yours." She shakes her head in shame and I swear I am really going to vomit now.

A/N

Shortess and shittest chapter of my life but I'm so busy I'm so sorry. I'll be sure to update Saturday or Sunday and It will be really long to make up for this! Soooo sorry omg. xxx