X.

~bit of smut oops~

Harry's POV

I hastily catch Amber as she stumbles into my chest. My hands move to pull her arms back into the sleeve of her dress and I can tell she is drunk off her ass and I am beyond pissed. Who does this fuck think he is, coming into her place, getting her drunk and trying to fuck her?

"Who the hell is that?" I question and she mumbles something incoherently.

"I am Josh," This tall male says and I am ten seconds away from crashing my fist into his face. Even his name just irritates me."Why are you here?" I demand and he doesn't cowers away.

"Why are you here?" He bites right back.

"Does it fucking matter?"

"Yes, I don't believe Amber ever saying that another guest was coming over. You could be some serial killer."

"If I was a killer, I would have killed you already, especially since you are pissing me off and in my girl's apartment talking shit."

"Your girl? Funny, She never mentioned a boyfriend."

"Funny, she never mentioned anyone of incompetents like you to I."

"Mhh hmm," Amber hums, her fingers swirling upon the tattoos, visible through my white shirt. "Josh is a silly head."

"Here, I'll help you take your shirt off." She says, her clumsy fingers grabbing onto the ends of my t-shirt. "Josh take your clothes off." She instructs, still messing with the hem of my top.

"I was just leaving actually." He grabs his jacket and I move away from the door, glaring at him the entire time.

"Little shit." I grumble as he passes me, face is adorned with a smirk.

"Bye, Amber. See you at work." Josh smiles, as he leaves, closing the door behind him.

"God, stop." I scold, grabbing her wrist and her lips press to the skin on my collar bone.

I walk Amber over to a chair, sitting her down. As I try to stand, her arms link around my neck, pulling me down on the seat with her. I shift so I am sat next to her rather than on top of her.

"I need more wine." She complains.

"No, you need Jesus." I respond.

"I need your dick." She says, biting the side of my hand gently.

"You are a complete mess when you drink, you know?" I respond, stifling a laugh. She was going to be so fucked up when she sobers tomorrow.

"So? I've been a complete mess lately anyways." Her fingers tangle around my waist and I stiffen. "Without you, at least." She sighs heavily her eyes closing as she leans her head into my chest.

"I wanna lick you," She whispers. "I'll lick you now." Her tongue swipes lightly on the corner of my mouth as she crawls onto of my lap, and I should stop this before it gets any further.

Her hands slide down to my crotch, kneading and groping, and I hold back a moan, already getting aroused from her simple touch. Her other hand moves to my belt, unbuckling it before digging into my jeans.

Her fingers work and glide across the silk skin. "I've never seen this side of you Bambi." I say truthfully because usually she is so shy unless she is pissed. The alcohol obviously providing her with a side that rarely gets shown.

"Yeah? Well get use to it." She practically growls while her grip tightens and my mouth involuntarily let out a moan.

My hands palm her chest, squeezing and grabbing at her clothed breast and she drags her teeth across the skin of my neck before biting down.

"Enough teasing! C'mon, just fuck me already." She throws her head back, nearly falling off the couch in the process but I catch her in time, her hand slipping from me.

 "You wanna fuck?"

"Yes, right now." She says, nodding her head heaps. My hands rise to stop her head movements. "Sorry, that was rude, please."  She slurs, pouting.

"Okay," I stare into her hazel eyes, that are glazed over and drooping.

She straddles my hips, her legs locked behind my back as I carry her to her bedroom. Her hand moves back down into my pants. I pepper her shoulder with kisses as I throw her down onto the thin mattress and she giggles when her head hits the pillows.

I peel her tight dress from her body, and she is practically begging me for it. I walk over to the dresser grabbing one of her nightgowns and putting it on her before I bury her underneath the duvet.

"I drank tonight because of you." She randomly says and I blink a few times, not believing what I was told.

"Because of me?" I question and she nods. "Why me?" I flick off the light and walk back to the bed.

"You are not going to give me a good night kiss?" She questions and I'm sure she has forgotten the real reason why she wanted to go to the bedroom in the first place.

I decide to let the previous subject go for now, I don't think I can handle the situation while she is in this state, perhaps I'll bring it up tomorrow.

My lips ghost over her forehead before planting a kiss and the moving to her cheek. "Get some sleep." I say and she pouts.

"That wasn't," She begins to speak, but a yawn cuts her off and sooner than I thought she is out like a light.

"Amber?" I whisper but she doesn't respond. "Bambi?" I try again but she is fully asleep, her sentence still incomplete.

"I love you," I whisper to myself, closing the door and going to sleep upon the couch. I cant wait till I see her humiliated face in the morning.

A/N

Omg they were not going to have sex! Harry would never take advantage of Amber while she is drunk, especially not their first time. So I just left a bit of smut in their. aye.

P.s. - She drunk not drugged but she get cray when she drink mhhh kay? lol sentences like this is probably why I have no friends haha

I hope you liked it. I'm really starting to hate updating cause this story is going nowhere and I feel like my writing is getting worse. I'm sorry. :(

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x