VII.

Amber's POV

My breath hitches in my throat and I don't even have the brawniness to swing around and face him.

"You should shut your mouth." Harry's voice is cold and cruel.

My legs shift and his face comes into view. I gasp lightly at how beautiful his face manages to stay even while he is frowning. His skin is tanner, his brown mane is now much longer and his grassy pigmented eyes are practically glowing.

"So now you are quiet." He says when I cant find anything to say and I feel the vomit rising from my stomach.

My veins are churning with anger despite my legs which feel like jelly and might give out any moment now.

"You left me!" I yell, trying not to show that I'm close to crying.

"No," He begins to speak but I cut him off.

"Yes! You left me, with a letter with very little to poor explanation as to why you disappeared into thin air! Where did you go!?"

"Why cant you just see!?" He raises his voice and I sarcastically laugh.

"See? See what?" I scream and my heart might just rip through my chest.

He contemplates for a while and it is silent. His mouth continues to open and close, his tongue occasionally rolling over his bottom lip and my eyes catch a glimpse of what looks like a silver ball. A tongue piercing? When did he get that?

My hands rest on my hip as I wait for him to expatiate. 

"That," He begins and my eyebrows raise, waiting for him to continue. "That I don't want you anymore."

Before I even know what I am doing, my hands push against his chest, shoving him with all my might. He stumbles slightly, caught off guard by my sudden actions before standing firm again.

"Fuck you!" I spit. 

"Such a asshole!" My fist raise, slamming against his chest repeatedly and his face attempts to remain blank as if it wasn't effecting him.

"Fight me!" My fingers graze quickly across his cheek with a fierce slap. "C'mon!" I raise my hand again.

"Stop." His massive grip around my wrist ignites the familiar feeling, I feel when in such a close proximity with him.

"Let me go!" I shout, thrashing in his hold but he doesn't.

"Stop being so damn stubborn and understand what I am doing is best for you!" His voice strained and tone lower than I ever thought it could get. His hands release me and I snatch away from him.

"I'm just trying to help you." He whispers, his eyes glossy as if he were about to cry.

"Right, by leaving me. You aren't doing anything other than hurting me." I whisper as well, our voices calm but still on edge.

"Just come back," I beg, the anger sizzling in my body now dry, being replaced with sorrow. "Please."

"You don't get it, do you?" He asks and I shake my head no. "I. do. not. want. you." He pauses between each word to get it clear through my head and with each syllable, my heart splits more.

"You don't mean that." I whimper, my lip quivering, water beginning to prick' in the corner of my eyes.

"Bambi," He sighs and I cringe at the nickname that he gave me.

"Bumble Bee," My eyes now flooding with tears and I don't bother to wipe them away, my head falling down to my shoes.

I'm crying because I'm angry. I'm crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because Harry cant get it through his thick skull that I need him here with me.

I feel slender digits pulling my chin upwards before my lips are met with cold and chapped ones. They gently glide across mine, his tongue dipping into my mouth. The warm ball pierced into his muscle, sliding around teasing me.

My stomach is in back flips and I literally melt into him, my hands resting against his hips, one of his hand resting under my chin the other cupping my the side of my neck.

He pulls away first and his eyes captured mine, they were hypnotizing, like krypton before I pressed my lips against his once more.

This kiss was less urgent and more gentle. His mouth caressing and moving lightly on mine.

He breaks the kiss, breathing heavily as do I. His index finger drifts across my cheeks, removing the tear stains.

The warmth of his body is removed from mine and he backs away, turning and striding toward the front door of my father's house. So was this like a good bye kiss?

"Please," I plead and I am practically on my knees when his legs continue to pump away from me. "I love you too." I yell out and his legs stop.

My memory flashes back to the letter that ruined my life. The letter that also contained three small yet huge meaning words.

"I love you so fucking much." I walk to him, now standing less than a foot away.

"I should learn to not say things that I don't mean." He gripes, his body still not facing me. Right then and there everything slips right from under me and I feel as if I've fallen straight on my ass.

If it were even possible my heart broke, completely. It was barely hanging on by a thread and now its done for. It holds nothing left. Empty. Everything I've ever known is now underneath Harry's shoe. My heart, my love, my life is now nothing. It means nothing.

He doesn't even turn around to look at me as he walks back into the house leaving me alone in the dark. I almost reach out toward him, to pull him back, to tell him that he doesn't mean that, until my hand gradually falls back down by my side. And the hard truth hits me, he truly doesn't want me anymore.

A/N

Hi! I'm so sorry, finals and etc and really getting to me so I'm trying to update as often as possible. I really hope you liked it (: .x

Love you to bits and pieces. Like I cant explain how much your reads mean to me.

Comment/Vote/Fan/Share .x