XII.

Amber's POV

Work was very demanding and the calls that I received were more annoying than usual. Immediately when I step into my apartment my heels are thrown off, my feet begging for relief.

"Harry?" I call out for him, stepping further into the house.

"Harold?" I drag his name out in a singy songy way but I learn that I am talking to myself.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself, actually disappointed that I believed that he wanted to try again. God, I am stupid.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water when I notice a rather tall vase sitting upon the small breakfast table, bright flowers rising from it. 

I quickly pace over to it, ripping off the small card, reading it out loud.

"Bambi,

I'll call or whatever.

Love, Harry .xx"

I crumple the card in my fist, grabbing the vase and smashing it against the wall.

"Fuck you!" I shout to no one in particular. My brain is going frantic as I reach underneath the counter, pulling out the bottle of wine before downing it in seconds. I smash the bottle against the floor, and rush out the apartment, leaving behind my shoes. My fingers fiddle with my keys as I attempt to ignite my car's ignition.

The car roars to life and I speed away from the curb. It feels like my head is going to explode with anger. I know if I don't slow down I will wreck this car but at the moment that doesn't register with my mind.

I jump out of the car, not even bothering to turn the engine off as I run up to the door, knocking- pounding on the wooden door.

"Open this fucking door!" I slam my fist against it harder.

"Niall!" I scream, literally kicking the door now.

~*~

Niall's POV

~*~

I shoot up from my sleep when I hear banging and a muffled voice. I dash down the stairs and open the front door the door. A rather pissed off looking Amber stood there, still banging her fist against the air.

"Amber, huh-"  I quickly grab her wrist to stop her from doing harm to my face.

"Get in the car." She growls and my eyes widen.

"What? Amber, are you drunk?" I ask and her eyes narrow.

"Just get in the damn car, Niall." Her hands yank against my forearm, pulling me outside of the house.

"I don't even have on shoes. Where are yours!?" I shout behind her and she literally pushes me against the passenger side of the door.

She jumps into the driver seat, after fighting with her to drive and I decide against my better judgment and get into the car.

"Amber slow down." I attempt to calm her. She's going almost fifty on a city street.

I pull my phone out of my basketball shorts, quickly dialing Harry's number in hopes that he picks up.

A/N

Omfg, y'all probably hate me and don't even read anymore. Literally I've had the hugest writer's block and I've been so busy. I model more now that summer is here and I've been looking for a job. I'm really so sorry. I no longer have my laptop so updating has become harder, doing it from a regular PC. Anyways sorry its short. I should end this story soon cause I honestly have no fucking idea whats going on lol. 

Just literally sorry. This is literally half of a chapter.

Sorry.

Don't even vote and all that shit. Don't deserve it lmao

Bye now .x