chapter 2.

Another update bc my favourite author knows I exist Inejsnsjsnsn (larryislouisxharry ) < follow her, she's hebsejsjejsjejs (SHE READS MY BOOK OMG DREAMS DO COME TRUE)

I cut my hair off too short and I hate it now. plus I have my school photo tomorrow. kms. )):

the next day Louis went to the Starbucks with his family. his grandmother was taken to the hospital after she fell down the stairs. luckily she broke nothing but got a concussion. the family decided to get some fresh air and visited the Starbucks, that's 10 minutes away from the hospital.

Louis sat in the middle between Phoebe and Felicite, drinking his caramel Frappuccino. "how's ballet, darling?" Jay asks, sitting across from him. Louis shrugs.

"misses Landford is way too strict. I almost sprained my ankle, but luckily I didn't. if I don't practice enough, I won't be a part of the dance." Jay's eyes grew wide. "so, me and Nialler are practicing this weekend at the studio, is that alright?" Jay nods.

"of course, honey. I know how much you love ballet." Louis smiles. the doorbell rinkles as sign somebody walked into the shop. Louis eyed Lottie, seeing her drool. Louis turned around and saw the familiar lad from yesterday.

"you know him?"

Louis nods, "yeah, he goes to the gym across of the studio. we met yesterday." Louis said, watching Harry order a drink. he had a bag on his side, guessing he's going to the gym after. Harry thanked the woman behind the cashier and walked over to the 'take off'

he looked up at Louis. he smiled at him. Louis smiled back, before focusing on his family. "he's cute." Lottie said. Louis giggles, "and his biceps, damn." Jay shook her head.

"I thought I raised you two well." Louis burst out of giggles, causing Harry to look at him. "I'm slightly considering that."

"mummy, you taught me well!" Louis pouts. Jay smiles fondly at her son. "you love me."

"I do love you, my Louis." Louis saw that Harry stared at him.

"how old do you think he is?" Lottie asks. Jay gasps and looks surprised at her daughter.

"he's twenty-one, he goes to my school," Louis said, sipping his drink. Jay raised an eyebrow. "yeah, he had to redo some years."

"quite an age for school." Louis rolls his eyes.

"a black coffee and a chocolate mint frappuccino for Harry Styles?!" Louis cocks up at watches Harry take his order. for who was that drink? Louis thought.

a blush covers his cheek as Harry walks over to him, "hey Louis."

"hi, Harry- how are you?"

"I'm good, just heading off to the gym." Louis nods. "what about you?"

"just hanging out with the craziest family ever."

he got slapped multiple times by his sisters, "not true!"

Louis slapped them back, causing Harry to smile. "sorry, can I ask you something?" Jay asks. Harry nods, "are you an alpha?" Louis gasps at his mum.

"I am- why, actually?"

Jay shook her head and smiled, "just curious." Harry nods.

"Louis, can I talk to you in private for a second?" Louis stood up and shoved his little sister from the bench, causing the family to laugh.

"you nasty!" Louis giggles and walks with Harry out of the building.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted." Louis shook his head. "erm... can I have your phone number- for the self-defense lessons you wanted- right?" Harry asks nervously. Louis nods.

"sure thing, gimme your phone."

Harry handed him his phone, an old crappy samsung, "you live with this?." Louis asks. Harry nods and sighs.

Louis handed the phone back before leaving without a word said. Louis wiggled his way back to his seat and smiled, "what did he want?" Lottie asks.

"my number, for some self-defense lessons, he said it might come in handy." Jay cocked her eyebrows.

"clever lad he is."

Harry unlocked his phone and gasps as he sees the name Louis typed in.

'princess Lou👑🍑❤️'