chapter 25.

So who's up for a BIG plot twist? (I'm about to write the plot twist, so if you don't want the plot twist let me know and I'll continue with what's happening atm (you won't regret it(: ))

Louist94: Lottie: "IT'S CHRISTMAS GET A LIFE!" me: "what is this girl on about."

@LottieTomlinson: OMG LOUIS HAHAHAHA

@PhoebeTomlinson: HAHAHAHA LOT'S FACE HAHAHA

@FeliciteTomlinson: IDk how to feel about this...

---------

the Tomlinson is out for dinner in the most delicious restaurant in the south of London. "how was the party last night?" Jay asks. Louis shrugs.

"it was alright." he poked his food with his fork.

"it's not alright Lou, you and Harry had a fight," Lottie said. Jay gasps. "Liam likes Louis, and he's mated to Niall. Harry got mad and beat Li up."

"why didn't you tell me, darling?"

Louis shrugs again, "didn't feel like it, and I didn't want to ruin Christmas." Jay sighs and grabbed his wrist, caressing the skin.

"you never ruin anything, Lou, I'm your mum, you can tell me anything at any time." Louis nods. "now, what's wrong?"

"Harry's really aggressive lately, beating up everyone who did me harm, or did something he didn't like. he beat up Liam for liking me? that's ridiculous." Jay sighs. "Li's face is swollen and bruised. it'll take at least 2 months for it to heal."

"poor Liam." Louis nods. "what are you gonna do about it?" he shrugs.

"I don't know. I love him, I do. but I don't want him to beat up everyone he sees. if he doesn't tone the aggressiveness down, I want to break up and want to break up the bond."

"I thought you two were soulmates?" Lottie asks confused. Louis nods.

"not all soulmates are meant to be, Lot." Lottie sighs. "he wanted to talk last night when he brought me home, but I said to him, there's nothing to talk about. even though there is."

"just let it be for a few days, maybe Harry knows what he's done wrong and changes. you have vacation now, don't worry about Harry." Louis nods. his eyes shot up as he sees three familiar people.

Harry, Alex, and Anne.

"can I be invisible please." Lottie looks up. Jay frowns. "Harry's here." Jay turns around.

"he looks handsome in a suit." Felicite blurs. Lottie laughs. "what, and who's that boy next to him, he's cute."

"that's Harry's younger brother Alex, he's seventeen, I think." Felicite nods.

Harry saw Louis, smiling slightly at him. Louis ignored him and focused on his family. "I thought Westling aren't allowed in the east anymore?" Phoebe asks. Louis shrugs.

"his mum isn't a Westling, I don't know- I don't care." Louis breath hitches as the family came closer, sitting next to them. Anne smiles brightly at Louis. Louis smiled back, faking it, of course. "can we hurry up and go?"

"Louis, don't worry about him, it's Christmas!" Dan said. Louis nods. "Now, cheers!" the family laughs and clicks their glasses together.

"Cheers to a healthy family and gorgeous kids," Jay said. Louis smiles and clicks his glass against others. Harry watched the big family being happy, wishing it was him in such a good situation. Anne squeezed in his hand.

"it'll be alright, H." Harry nods, waving off. "cheers to Gemma." they lifted their glasses and clicks them together.

"to a beautiful soul that looks down to us," Harry whispers. Alex smiles at him. "and of course having you two." Anne laughs and wraps an arm around her son.

"I love you, dear."

Harry smiles down to his lap. flashbacks of Gemma and him are appearing in his mind. "I miss her," he whispers, his voice breaking down. Anne smiles sadly at him.

"she's forever in our hearts, Harry." Harry nods. "and she's so proud of you, what you've become, what you've don-"

"breaking Louis' heart."

Anne sighs, "Harry..."

"I know I know."

"let's talk about something fun! we're here together! in a facy restaurant nobody of us can afford, but who cares!"

Anne and Harry burst out of laughter, "let's eat the hell out of this place and run away." Harry suggests. Anne grins.

"let's not."

Harry shrugs, "it was an option." Alex gives him a high-five.

"ugh why do I had to get two boys."

the Tomlinson family was busy talking about bits and bubs, about school, money, work, and health. Louis on the other side, was busy thinking about Harry. what is he gonna do... Louis looks at Harry, who's smiling brightly and his dimples were as deep as pools.

"someone want a dessert?" Jay asks. Louis nods. "what do you want, darling?"

"chocolate pudding, Lot and I can share," Jay asks, lifting her hand to get a waitrest's attention.

"one chocolate pudding and a vanilla cake please." the waitress nods, walking away again.

"now- the big part." Dan begins. everybody got his attention, even Harry's. "since our oldest child is almost graduating." Louis did a little dance, causing the family to laugh. "we arranged something for you, Louis." Louis' eyes grew big.

"what?"

"you got a scholarship for the most famous and best college for dance." Louis' mouth fell open.

"seriously?" Dan nods. "OH MY GOD! DAD!" Louis jumps in the air and cuddles his dad tightly. "thank you thank you thank you!"

"it's in London center, across of the music college." Louis nods. "if you graduate, me and Jay are buying you an apartment close to it, to study." Louis cheers.

"oh my god! thank you so much."

----

after they ate their dessert, they talked for a bit longer. Louis noticed that the Styles' were done eating, about to leave. "shall we go?" Louis asks. the family nods, standing up. "I'm so happy." Jay smiles and kissed Louis' forehead.

"you deserve it, darling."

Louis bumped into Harry, "I'm sorry-" he said. Harry shook his head.

"c-can we talk, soon?" Harry asks nervously. Louis hasitated- "please, I can't live like this." Louis sighs, nodding. "and I heard about you going to college in London?" Louis nods, again.

"Yeah, got a scholarship for ballet."

"I'm happy for you- I hope you do great and maybe I'll see you selling out stadiums." Louis giggles softly.

"and I hope you grow big with your boxing."

Harry shook his head, "I'd rather grow big with my mate and guitar." Louis blushes.

"Lou, you coming? mum's making chocolate milk and we're gonna watch the Polar Express!" Lottie said. Louis nods.

"see you later." Lottie grabs his wrist, before leaving.

"and?"

"we're gonna talk."

(It's a year since jay died... she was such a role model to so many of us. Rest in peace angel❤️)