Epilogue + BOOK 2.

The moment where you've all been waiting for.

with that they disappeared.

there was no sign of Wesley, Tucker, the girl and the baby. Louis burst out of tears and runs towards Harry. Harry was frozen, he didn't know what happen. his eyes wonders around the room, hoping the little baby was crawling on the floor, but without any luck.

Anne on the other side, was running out of the house, trying to find the bastards who took her grandchild. Benjamin was gone, like he never existed.

months and months later they still no sign of Benjamin. Louis never stopped searching for his baby, he spend hours and hours with Anne in the car, driving around London and further.

Harry's heart was broken. he didn't get out of bed, he didn't eat, or shower. he's in such bad condition after he lost his son. the best thing in his world, has disappeared. he can't handle with loss. since he lost Gemma, he's always been scared of losing people, so he tried to not get attached to anyone, except from Louis.

"he's gone, Gem." Harry whispers to himself, feeling like Gemma's hearing him. "please bring him back to me." Harry curled himself up to a ball, tears running down his cheeks, falling down on the pillow, that's soaked with old tears and sweat. he never felt so angry at himself for not protecting his son like he needed to. he could've shot Wesley and the girl and threaten Tucker were the rest of his gang was, but he didn't.

Louis was currently at the police station with Anne, waiting in the line of people. "we'll find him, Lou." Louis nods, biting his lip.

"I know we will, but I'm just so worried about him. he's only six months!" Louis whisper-hissed. "and I'm worried about Hazz."

"we all are. he's worse than after the loss of Gemma." Louis pouts. "once Benji's back, Harry will be okay." Louis nods, sighing in relief as it's their turn.

"hi, we're here for Benjamin's missing." Louis said with a lump in his throat. the assistant nods.

"yes, Louis Tomlinson?"

"that's me."

"can you follow me?"

Anne and Louis followed the dainty woman, who's around her mid twenties. she's only a tad bigger than Louis, but not as curvy. Anne frowns, feeling like she knows the girl. "excuse me?" the woman turned around. "what's your name?"

"Gemma Styles."

Anne froze, just like Louis.

"erm, Mr Tomlinson, miss Cox..." Anne snapped out of her thoughts. "everything okay?" Anne shook her head as tears swell. "miss, what's wrong? would you like a cup of water?"

"I think we need to chat." Louis whispers. Gemma nods, leading them to a small room. "Anne, do you want to talk about her or Benji?"

"Benji please." Anne whispers. Louis nods.

Louis told everything about Benjamin's missing, whilst Anne cried her heart out. she excused herself and called Harry. "H-Harry, can you p-please come to the police-police station, p-please." she begs.

"Mum- what's wrong?" Harry got out of bed and quickly pulled a sweater over his head.

"j-just come p-please."

"I'm on my way. stay safe." Harry hung up and rushes over to his car.

whilst Anne waited for her son, Louis was talking to Gemma.

"can I ask you some questions?" Gemma nods, shoving the notebook to the side. "do you have any parents?"

"I-I don't. how do you know?" Gemma asks in confusion.