chapter 5.

Another chapter bc I'm a hoe for attention and comments ((:

THE NEIGHBOURHOOD FINALLY DROPPED THEIR 2014 ALBUM ON SPOTIFY AND JENDHEJJJE ISSA LIT!

"why did you guys do that!" Louis argued as they reach Liam's house after Louis got pulled away from Harry.

"we need to tell you something, Lou, and you won't like it." Louis furrows his brows and follows the boys up the stairs to Liam's room.

Louis jumps on Liam's bed and folds his arms over his chest, "spill."

"4 days ago, Harry was in his rut, remember?" Louis nods. "4 days ago he posted a photo of him and a girl, naked, saying that he had a date night."

Liam showed the photo. "that could've been from months back." Louis hesitated.

"why should he post a photo from months ago and say date night?" Liam asks. Louis shrugs. "here's another."

@privatestyles91: baby girl's over x

"no way is that recent, Harry has abs," Louis said stubbornly

"no way is that recent, Harry has abs," Louis said stubbornly. "and I have proof."

"show it."

Louis grabs his phone and searched for the photo Harry sent to him. he showed Liam. Liam nods. "the photo he sent to you, can be old too." Louis sighs dramatically.

"what are you trying to achieve, Liam! make me sad because Harry has some kind of side chick!?"

"I'm trying to not get you heartbroken!"

his phone beeped. Louis grabs his phone and clicked on the message.

Harry: Hey, what happened back at school? x

"Harry texted me." Niall plops down next to him and reads the text.

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: Ni & Li needed me

Harry: everything alright then? your friends looked worried.

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: yea they're overprotected haha

Harry: I get it. they don't want you to talk to me, do they?

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: it's not like that Harry they're trying to convince me they have proof you cheated on me but I don't trust them

Harry: what do you mean? trying to convince you I cheated on you?

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: your private account

Harry: do I have a private account?

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: Li says so

Harry: I don't have a private account... the only one I use is public and that's only one I have.

"Li, Harry doesn't have a private account." Liam bit his lip. "did you photoshop those photos?" Liam nods softly. "why!?"

"I know he's bad Lou! he's from the west-high!"

"so is your niece!"

Harry: everything alright?

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: can you pick me up

Harry: sure thing, send me your address.

princess Lou👑🍑❤️: it's Li's house text me when you're here

Harry: I'll be there in 5.

"you're mad," Louis says, shoving Liam away from him.

"where you going?" Liam asks as Louis walks down the stairs.

"Harry's picking me up." Niall follows him down the stairs.

Louis smiles at the car that stopped in front of him. the window rolled down, "everything okay?" Harry asks worriedly. Louis nods and walks over to the other side of the car, getting in.

"LOUIS!"

Harry closes the window and drove away. "care to tell me what happened?" Harry asks. his eyes on the road.

"Liam made an account on Instagram telling me it was your private account. he photoshopped your tattoos on a random body trying to convince me it was you with some girl to make me hate you."

"what the fuck, your friend is mad," Harry said, driving to the west-high. Louis nods. "is he in love with you or something?" Louis giggles.

"no, he's happily mated to Niall." Harry nods.

"Erm... is it okay if I take you to the west-high?"

Louis hesitated, before saying yes. "if I'm home at 7."

"no problem."

----

they reach the road that leads to west-high. Harry wasn't proud to live here, but he had no other choice. he had no money to live on his own and his parents won't allow him. "my mum's home. my dad isn't, so don't be scared okay? I scare away most of my friends because of my father."

Louis smiles at him, "you won't scare me away, Hazz."

"Hazz?"

Louis bit his lip, "I-It slipped out, sorry."

Harry places his hand on Louis' thigh, giving it a squeeze, "it's alright. I like it." Louis blushes and watches the deadly tree pass by.

"it's different from London..." Harry nods.

"yeah. everything is mostly dead, due to all the drugs and stuff- I can promise you, I'm not a drug dealer, I did drugs, do not anymore."

"proud of you."

Harry chuckles. he drives up the driveway of his house. "we're here." Harry sighs loudly, before getting out of the car. Louis followed him. it stinks. he saw in Harry's eyes how much he hated this place. he opened the door and let Louis in first. "I'm home," Harry yelled, hearing the echo.

"NOBODY CARES." he heard.

"that's Alex, my younger brother." Harry said, walking down the hallway to the kitchen. "hi ma."

"Hello, darling- who's this?"

Harry smiled, "mum, this is Louis, Louis this is my mum, Anne." Louis blushes a bit and shook Anne's hand.

"lovely to meet you, Louis."

"likewise."

he heard footsteps come down the hallway. Alex rushes into the kitchen, "Harry brought someone I heard." Harry rolled his eyes. Alex smiles at the person standing next to Harry. "hi, I'm Alexander, aka Alex, Harry's fantastic younger brother, only 5 years younger!"

Louis giggles softly, "Louis."

"Alex, I think you're kicked out of your game. shouldn't you check it?"

"you're a dickhead."

"love you too." Louis giggles softly at the conversation between the brothers.

"want something to drink?" Anne asks. Louis nods.

"yes please."

"we'll be in the living."

"I like him," Anne whispers as Louis left the kitchen to the living room.

"so do I."