chapter 43.

Fuck. I was reading such a good book called "Deadly" and I wanted to check up on my notifications and now the books gone and I can't find it!! Does anyone know who's the author?! Please lemme know )): (it's larry)

"Desmond Styles, well-known as the West-master of West-High, London, was found dead! his body was after 3 days, next to a lake. the police have no clue who done this, but the neighbourhood in the east of London is glad he isn't around anymore. an Eastling said, 'the man is a danger to all of us! I'm glad that man died! his family can join too.'

now that there is no West-master anymore, the name goes to his oldest son, Harold Styles, who has disappeared a few months back. teenagers, who went to the same school as H. Styles, think he ran away with his pregnant omega. we had a talk with one of Harold's best friends, Zayn Malik. he said, 'I'm proud of my best friend deciding to run away with his omega. his dad wanted to take away the baby, or babies to raise them as proper Westlings, but Harry refuses to let that happen, so he ran away with his mate.'

if Harold Styles doesn't take the name, the West-master dies down, causing Westlings to get angry and want their master back. as we talked to Harold's friends, Harold won't return home until he's safe with his upcoming family. nobody actually knows where they went, people have tried to search for them, but nobody succeeded.

the family of Desmond Styles' has been quiet, skeptical, people find. the family is usually everywhere, but for a couple of months, nobody heard of them. what happened to the family? are they planning on doing something to get revenge on the murder of Desmond Styles? nobody knows. back to you, Gail!"

-------------

"he's actually dead," Harry said, turning off the tv. a smile was formed on his face. he isn't sad, nor happy, just glad it's almost over. "we can almost return home, baby." Harry moves his hand over Louis' belly, now 8 and a half months pregnant. "and live together." he added.

"what will happen now, after Des' death." Harry shrugs.

"I'm not getting the name of West-master. I just want to go home." Harry said, sighing. "it's been such a weird year, hasn't it?" Louis nods.

"but I don't regret a thing. we went through some crazy stuff, but look at us now." Louis points at his stomach, "we're gonna be daddies, in not longer than a month. we're getting kids, starting our family, creating our own memories."

Harry smiles, "I don't regret a thing either, well, I regret being such a possessive dic-"

"our kids can hear us, Hazz, no cursing." Harry rolls his eyes, kissing his belly. "can you take a photo of my belly, please?" Harry nods, grabbing Louis' phone before snapping some photos.

"love your belly, baby." Louis smiles, checking the photos, posting it afterwards.

@Louist94: ready to pop! can't wait to see you (all) ! x

----------

in the middle of the night, Louis wakes up. he felt weird, immediately placing a hand on his belly. he turned around, cringing as he felt a cold, wet substance beneath him. Louis crunches his nose as he felt an aching pain in his lower stomach. "h-Hazz." Louis whispers, shaking Harry's body. the pain became worse. "Hazza." he said louder.

Harry groans, turning around, "wha?"

"t-the babies." Harry turns around again. "I-I think they're, he, her is coming." Harry nods, turning on the lights. Harry's eyes grow wide as he sees a puddle around Louis' lower body.

"okay, ermm.." Harry stood up, tugging off Louis' pants, "get comfortable." Louis groans as he felt another aching pain, grabbing all of Harry's clothes, that lays on the bed. he began to nest a few months back, wanting all of his alpha's scent around him. Harry runs downstairs, waking his grandparents.

"the baby, babies are coming," he said, shaking the bodies. Poppy was the first to get out of bed, giving Harry information on what to do before running back up. Louis laid in bed, his body curled into a ball as he cried in pain. "baby..." Harry whispers, grabbing Louis' dainty hands, "we're gonna do this together, okay?" Louis nods, tears streaming down his face.

Poppy and Frank quickly laid everything down for the baby to deliver. they're both glad they know how to do this. Louis held onto Harry's biceps tightly, crying his heart out as he pushes. "I-I hate this." he sobs. Harry cooes at him, caressing his cheek. "t-take awa-y the pain, H-Hazza."

"I would if I could, baby. our kids will be there in no time, push whenever you feel like, okay?" Louis nods, pushing again. he groans loudly as the head went through. "good job, baby. I can see the baby..." Louis sobs, throwing his head back as he grips Harry's hand tightly.

"almost there, Louis." Poppy informs. one more hard push and the baby got lifted into Frank's arms. Harry's eyes fill with tears as he sees a small creature in his grans' arms. "it's a boy." Louis sighs in relief. "do you feel like you need to push?" Louis shook his head. "one baby."

"our baby." Harry pressed his lips to Louis'.

"can you push for me one more time?" Louis groans. "just in case."

"Benjamin Edward Styles."