chapter 39.

I HAVE MY CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! WOOP!

"mum, you need to slow down."

"my arse needs to slow down."

Louis burst out into a fit of giggles.

"if we're slowing down, the higher the chance is that Harry's the new master." Alex nods in horror, holding onto the chair and leaning.

"is that a car?"

Niall asks, pointing at the car that was crashed into the tree. the tree was fallen onto op the car.

"that's not just a ca-"

"that's Harry's..." Louis whispers. Anne stops right in front of the crashed car. Louis rushes out, running towards the door. "Hazza!" Louis yells, trying to unlock the door.

"get away." Anne slams the orange looking cut thingy (idk) against the window, causing it to break. she grabs onto the handle, opening the car. "my darling." Anne whispers, tilling the unconsciouses Harry out of the car. "someone, call the ambulance."

Anne presses two fingers against Harry's neck, "is he okay?"

"by the looks of it, he isn't, but his heart rate is stable." Anne rips Harry's shirt open, placing her ear on top of Harry's heart. "normal rate." she notes to herself. she also checks his wrist. "my baby..." she pushes the blood covered curls out of Harry's face. "it's gonna be alright- you're gonna be alright." she whispers, lifting the body against her chest.

"Des is gone." Niall says. Anne frowns. "the door is open and there's no one in it, and there's a blood trail."

"once the ambulance is here, we're getting the cops to find Des." Anne grabs Louis' hand. "Harry's gonna be okay." he nods, wiping away the tears.

"h-he looks s-so bad."

"I know honey, that's the blood, Harry's rate is normal. he probably hit his head hard and fell unconscious." Louis nods, sitting down next to Harry. "where's the damn ambulance! it's my son we're talking about for fuck's sake!"

"they're not coming, mum. we're in the West-high. nobody gives a fuck about them." Anne groans. she throws the key at Niall.

"you're driving." Anne stood up, lifting Harry's heavy body, "god he isn't as light anymore." Louis giggles softly.

"my car isn't that big."

"cozy."

they got in the car. Harry sat against the window, next to Louis, who held his hand tightly. next to Louis sat Alex. Louis couldn't stop crying. his mate is hurt. he's made to protect him, but he failed. "anything heard from Desmond?" Anne asks. Alex shook his head.

"voicemail."

"Maybe if we called with Hazzy's phone?" Louis suggested.

"you know his password?"

"yeah." Louis fiddles in Harry's pockets, trying to find his phone. "the screen is broken." he sadly said. luckily the phone still works. he unlocks the phone and searched for his contacts. he smiles brightly as he sees Louis' contact name.

'Babyboy❤️💍😏'

"who's gonna do the talking?"

Anne held her hand out. Louis gave her the phone, calling her husband. "Desmond Styles."

"what is going on in your fucking mind!? leaving your son unconscious in the car probably dying we weren't on our way to get your dirty arse?!"

beep beep beep.

"that dirty little fucker."

they reach the hospital. Anne got out, lifting Harry up in bridal style. she rushes inside, showing her ID. "Mrs. Cox." a colleague said. Anne turned around. "i-is that your son?" she nods. "Oh my gosh." Anne rushes over to her office. the three boys quickly followed her.

Anne's colleague, Josy Rose, helped her. "his heart rate is stable." Anne said. Josy nods, checking his head. Anne carefully slides a needle in Harry's veins. "you're okay, darling." Anne whispers, attaching his body to the heart rate thingy (I'm not a doctor, go with it).

"internal bleeding," Josy said.

"get Doc. Crosley. we need to get him to the SR (surgery room)." Josy nods, leaving the room. "Harry has an internal bleeding... we need to get him to surgery as fast as possible." Louis frowns. "He's gonna be okay, Louis. he's in good hands with Doc. Crosley."

"can I be with him?"

"you can't." Louis pouts. "I'm sorry, it's better for the baby." Louis nods, placing his hand on his belly.

"the surgery room is ready." Anne nods, unbuckling the bed and driving it to the room. once she arrives in the room, they change him into a hospital gown, lifting him on the metal bed. "I know what you're going through, Anne. it's gonna be okay."

"he needs to be okay. I can't lose my son after what happened to Gemma."

Gemma died due to the same reason, an internal bleeding. nobody in the household knows exactly why she died, because Anne's too sensitive to talk about her. Anne lost her mum the same way as she lost Gemma, and now Harry's the next with an internal bleeding.

Anne left the room as the doctors did their work. she shed a few tears, memories filling her mind when Gemma laid in the same position as Harry's in. she walks into her office. "is Harry okay?" Louis asks, hand still on his belly. Anne nods, wiping away her tears. "are you okay?"

"yeah- it's not easy to see your child in the surgery room." Anne whispers. Alex sighs, pulling his mum into a hug. "I love you both so much."

"we love you too, mum."

"I don't know what to do when I lose you."

"you will never lose us. you're forever stuck with us."

"and I don't mind one thing." Alex grins, holding his mum tightly. "but I haven't been completely honest with you all." Alex frowns, releasing the hug.

"what do you mean?"

Anne sighs, "Gemma didn't die of a heart attack, her heart was completely fine." Alex furrows his brows. "Gemma laid in the same position Harry's in." his mouth fell open. "she died due to the internal bleeding."

"b-but Harry?" Louis stutters.

"I'm telling myself it'll be okay, but I don't know. we don't know how long Harry's been in that car, the blood can spread so fast in his brain."

"b-but..."

"Harry needs to be okay. he's the strongest of us all and we all know how much he loves everybody in this room, he can't just give up. not when he's about to be a papa." Louis smiles at his belly.

after a few hours, Doc. Crosley enters the room. his gloves were still covered in blood. Anne stood up, the teens following her. "Harry's surgery went well." Anne sighs in relief. "he's really sensitive at the moment, he's been crying when he got out of his necrosis. he probably had a bad dream during the surgery." Anne pouts.

"is he stable enough to visit him?" Doc. Crosley nods.

"he needs the distraction."

Anne visited Harry first. they thought it'll be better to go one by one for Harry. "hey darling." Anne whispers, seeing Harry's bloodshot eyes and the bandage around his head. his cheeks were red and stained with tears. "where did you dream about, honey?" Anne asks, sitting next to him and holding his hand.

"I-I saw Gemma." Anne nods. "s-she just look-ked so pretty..." Anne smiles.

"what did she look like?"

"b-beautiful white d-dress and he-er hair w-was made and s-she was holding a b-bouquet."

Harry dreamt about Gemma's wedding...