0.1 He's the perfect dad to have.

This epilogue will be parted in a few chapters.

——

Ebony and Deavon were both crying their tiny hearts out, begging for their mum to breastfeed them. Louis on the other side, wasn't planning on feeding their youngest twins any time soon, having to deal with the oldest son.

Benjamin knew something was up, his mother didn't smile brightly anymore- so bright the crinkles beside his eyes appeared- and that his father is always gone.

He's too young to understand his father will never come home again. Never cuddle him to sleep, or colour with him, having a little fight afterwards because Benji was jealous of Harry's amazing colour skills.

"Mumma!! I need dada!" Benjamin sobbed in his shirt, pulling at his chestnut curls. Louis grabs ahold old his hands, placing them on his heart.

"Benji, you need to listen to mumma, okay?" Louis whispers, too sad and heartbroken to raise his voice like Harry taught him to if it's needed. "Daddy won't be coming home anymore, he-he's up in the sky, with God."

"But why! He can't just leave mama!"

Louis sighed, brushing away a slipped tear, "daddy is needed up there, God needs papa's superpowers to help us down here, yeah? Papa is a superhero just like God!"

Benjamin wasn't crying anymore, instead he was cheering like he won a football match, "papa is our God! We love him!"

Louis smiled at him, his eyes reminding him of his soulmate. "Daddy is, and what does God?"

"Provide us for everything, food, love, and kindness." He said proudly, remembering what his mother taught him a few days after Harry's passing.

Louis nods with pride, "and do you remember what we did at daddy's day?" Benjamin looked at him with his big green eyes, shaking his head slightly.

"We celebrated daddy's life, huh, we laid him down in a bed full with white roses and lots of memories, you laid down your baby blanket, didn't you?"

Benjamin nods, "daddy might need it if he can't sleep! It helped me lots of times! Love daddy."

Louis pressed a kiss to Benjamin's forehead, sealing a sob. "So proud of you baby, daddy and mummy are so proud of you. Love you so much, baby." Louis whispers, holding his son tightly to his chest. "Daddy misses you a lot."

"Miss daddy too."

"Now you go and draw papa a painting, we're visiting him in a bit." Benjamin flew off to his bedroom, grabbing all daddy's favourite colours and drew a picture of him and God looking down to him and his family.

Now Benjamin is busy with drawing, Louis could take care of his -still- crying babies. "Why did this happen, Hazz. I can't do this." Louis whispers to the big photo hung up above the fireplace.