chapter 9.

the next morning Louis woke up to an annoying nonfamiliar sound. he felt the bed move. causing Louis to frown and open his eyes. he smiled when he saw the familiar curls. "I'm sorry I woke you up," Harry whispers. Louis shook his head and took a piece of strand out of Harry's face. "it was my mum calling me."

"she's probably worried about where you were." Harry nods. "luckily it's weekend." Harry chuckles and nods, pecking Louis' lips.

"I enjoy being here." Louis smiles, "me too." he whispers. Harry sat up straight and grabbed his phone, checking his social media.

"can I post this photo?" Louis sat up straight and looked at the photo. he blushed.

"it's cute."

Harry nods, "just like you." Louis blushes. "so I'm allowed?" Louis nods.

@HarryStyles: <3 (picture this as a real photo instead of a drawing)

@EdSheeran: who the hell is that?

@Louist94: <3 <3

@NiallHoran: CUTENESSSS OVERLOAD!

-----

"Who's Ed?"

Harry hums, looking at Louis' phone, "oh, that's a friend of mine from the west-high." Harry said, pressing a kiss on Louis' cheek. Louis nods. Harry's phone rang. Harry sighed and picked up.

"Styles."

Louis giggles and placed his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll be on my way then."

Louis frowns.

"I'll be there in 40 minutes."

"who's that?"

"mum wants me home. I'm sorry, baby." Louis shook his head. Harry smiled and pecked his lips, before standing up and picked his clothes from the ground. Harry laughed as he remembers Louis wears his shirt. "you're wearing my shirt, babe."

Louis giggles and pulls it off. "now it smells like me."

"it better be." Louis blushes and stares at Harry's abs. sadly Harry pulled his shirt over his head and pulled on his trousers. "I'll text you when I'm home." Louis nods. Harry and Louis kissed for like 2 minutes before Harry left.

when Harry left, Louis strolled down the stairs. a smile was stick on his face and his eyes sparkled. "well good morning to you too." Jay smiled and placed the frying pan on the table. "breakfast's ready."

"good morning."

when the family sat around the table, everyone looked at Louis. "care to enlighten us?" Jay smirks. Louis giggles softly and a blush creeps on his cheeks.

"well... Harry and I fell asleep and he stayed the night."

Lottie sighed, "I think mum meant if there's some sparkle between you guys."

"I hope there is... I feel the sparkle." Louis whispers. Lottie squeals.

"what's so special about him, darling," Jay asks.

"I dunno... I always found him pretty, every time I saw him walk to the gym. but when we started to know each other, he's a whole different person than people think he is."

"because he's from the west-high?" Louis nods.

"yes. I went over to his house, and it's no good there..." Louis pouts. "it's always foggy, every plant is dead and there's no sight of brightness. when I see people, they're or shouting or quiet."

Jay sighed, "It's sad he can't leave. it's an hour drive from here to his." Louis nods.

"I just don't understand what happened between the west-high and the east..."

Jay looked at Dan, who exactly knew what happened, "the mayor of London created the west-high. the west-high was a neighbourhood first, but then he found out that people in the neighbourhood were drug dealers, killers etc. so she created a law that everyone in the neighbourhood couldn't leave, so the drugs dealers don't spread."

"that's bull- Harry isn't happy there! it's not fair!" Louis yelled. Jay sighed, hating how Louis felt. "when I came to his house, he was afraid. he was afraid that something would've happened to me because of the people who live there. he doesn't deserve to live in that creepy place! can't you do something to allow them to leave that place." Louis begged.

"I can't, Louis. the mayor wants the Westlings away from the east. some Westlings are lucky they're allowed to visit this place and go to this school, like Harry."

"so the west-high is a locked up place?" Louis sums up. Dan nods. "great." his phone beeped. Louis grabbed his phone and unlocked.

Harry: I'm home. miss you x

Louis' heart swells and smiles at his phone.

baby ❤️: miss you too x

"tell me everything about the west-high."

"there's not much to tell about... there's a school, but there are loads of drug dealers in there. erm, there's a master, I don't know who it currentl-"

"I know who it is," Louis said.

"who?"

"if I told you, I'm not allowed to see Harry anymore."

"just tell me, Louis."

"It's Harry's dad."

Dan's mouth fell open. "Louis, you know ho-"

"how dangerous it is, yes, dad. I know. Harry protects me, not only me but also his mum and brothe-"

"don't you cut me off, omega."

Jay gasps, "don't disrespect omega's, Daniel."

Dan sighs. "don't you ever speak to Harry again, do you hear me?"

"I do not. you can't do that to me dad."

"why not?"

"because.., I-I love him!"