chapter 22.

From now on I'll post every other day, mo, wed, fri! ❤️❤️ (100 DAYS TILL MY CONCERT OF HARRY!!!)

"RIGHT HOOK!"

"LEFT HOOK!"

"LEFT SIDE KICK."

"OTHER ONE!"

Harry wiped away his sweat with his gloves, his chest panting. it's his first time in a week back to the gym, and he felt great. not only because of the boxing but also because Louis' here. "five-minute break, after that, we'll go to the ring." Harry nods, grabbing a wet towel and put it around his neck.

"how does it feel, back at the gym?" Louis asks. Harry undid his gloves, putting it down next to the punchball. Louis hands him a water bottle. Harry thanks him and took a few large sips.

"great- I missed it." Harry lays his sweaty hands on Louis' hips. "gotta be prepared to punch all the alphas away from you once you're hosting that party." Louis lifts his eyebrows.

"mhm, why so?"

"because everyone wants you, you're a perfect omega." Louis blushes.

"we're mated for over a month and I still blush." Harry chuckles. "sap."

"you love it, baby."

"STYLES, BACK TO WORK." Harry pressed a kiss to Louis' lips, before jogging to the ring. he put on his gloves and his bit, before climbing into the ring.

Louis stood on the side to watch Harry. "remember everything you learned over the past month." the trainer said. Harry gave him a nod before he slammed into the trainer. they both earned a few hard slaps, but they didn't give up. Harry held onto the man and pushed his knee into his abandoned, a few times.

after thirty minutes of fighting, they both broke apart. "good job, Styles." Harry and his trainer gave each other a high-five before Harry climbed out of the ring.

"that looked pretty hectic, bub, you alright?" Louis asks, grabbing Harry's hands. Harry nods with a smile.

"of course I'm alright, I've been trained not to feel it when I get punched." Louis grins and pressed a kiss on Harry's collarbones since he didn't have a shirt on. Harry showered and changed into his clothes. "let's get you home." Louis nods.

hand's intertwined, they walk to the car. Harry opened the door for Louis, "chivalry is not dead." Louis burst out into giggles and buckled up. Harry smiled fondly at his omega and started the engine.

-----

Harry and Louis made love till the clock said 12 AM. Louis' 18. finally an adult. "love you." Harry whispered and got out of Louis once his knot went down. Louis smiled lazily at him, "and Happy 18th birthday, baby." Harry got out of bed and picked up a present that laid in the closet. "I hope you like it, I saved some money." Louis sat up straight, placing his legs on each other.

Louis licked his lip as he sees a classic wrapped present, white wrapping paper and a red bow around it. "sappy and cliche." Harry shrugs and chuckles. Louis undid the bow and opened the lid. he lifted the lingerie out of the box. "holy snoozles." Harry smirks. "this is really-" Louis put the fabric in front of him, seeing Harry's face through the lace. "seethrough." Harry laughed.

"but sexy- innit?" Louis nods. "wanna show it to me later?"

"definitely."

Harry smiled, "and I got you another present, a bit more wearable." Louis nods, placing the lingerie back in the box and put it next to him. another classic wrapped present was put on his lap. Louis undoes the box and his eyes grow wide. he took out the silver necklace. not only was it a necklace, but the pendant was a ring of Harry's. "it's a ring of mine..." Louis looked at Harry's hands, noticing his silver with three turquoise stones in it.

"Hazza..." there's a little note in the box. Louis grabbed it and folded it open, "I'm giving you my first name until I can give you my last." Louis read out loud. Louis looks up at Harry with teary eyes. "that's the sweetest thing I've ever read, Hazza." Louis said before bursting out of tears.

Harry chuckles and takes him in his arms. "I meant it, the note." Louis nods, fisting his hands in Harry's shirt. "I want to be your first and last kiss."

"you already are, Hazza." Harry smiled. "and you took my virginity so that's double fun." Harry chuckles.

"and I'll be the first and last to marry."

"and you'll be the first and last I want to spend my entire life with."