chapter 19.

WHO'S READY FOR SOME SMUT?! (It's not the best tho)

Harry walks up the stairs with a cup of tea and a plate with some of Louis' favourite cookies. he opens the door with his foot since both of his hands were full. he smiles at Louis and hands him his tea. he placed the cookies on the bedside table. "wanna watch a film?" Harry suggests. Louis nods, taking a sip of his tea.

Harry grabs his old laptop and plops down his bed. "romcom?" Louis asks, cuddling into Harry's side.

"sure thing."

Louis and Harry choose their film, deciding to watch Love Actually, one of Harry's favourite films. "I'm happy my dad finally got around." Louis whispers.

"so am I. when you were missing, I almost made a promise to your dad." Louis furrows his brows and sat up straight, facing Harry. "if I found you, I'd bring you home safe, and I'd leave you alone, never bother you again or make eye contact with you, forgetting you exist and go on with my life without you."

"but... did you want to?" Harry shook his head.

"of course not, I love you."

"Hazza?"

"baby?"

Louis blushes and puts his tea down, "are we soulmates?"

"we are." Louis smiles brightly. "mum already knew, since she saw that, I don't know. but I'm happy I found my soulmate, and at such a young age." Louis giggles and places his forehead against Harry's.

"I always dreamt about having a soulmate, but I never thought I'd find one. luckily I did." Harry smiles and presses his lips against Louis. Louis' hands travel to Harry's curls, while he climbs on Harry's lap. Harry's hands were on Louis' hips.

Louis started to move his hips against Harry's crotch, making Harry groan. he licks Louis' lips, and their tongues meet. their lips move in sync. "make love to me." Louis whispers against Harry's lips. Harry nods wildly, breaking the kiss. he shoved his laptop off the bed, not caring if it died or not, it's old anyway.

he pulled off his shirt and pressed kisses on Louis' neck. Louis' hands wonder over Harry's chest, tracing his tattoos. Harry made some hickeys on the skin, leaving the spot where he's supposed to make their bond. "you sure you wanna do this?" Harry asks. Louis nods.

"yes, I wanna mate you before I go in my heat." Harry smiles brightly. "Love you."

"Love you more." Louis blushes and placed kisses on Harry's chest. he giggles and throws his -Harry's- jumper on the ground. once Louis reached Harry's abandoned, he shoves his hands down Harry's boxers. Harry hisses at the sudden contact. Louis smirks and pressed kisses down his abandoned.

once Harry's hard as rock, he unbuttons his trousers. with one shift, he pulls down his trousers and boxers. Harry's cock slaps against his chest, making Harry smirk. "you're so big." Louis commented, wrapping a hand around the base. Harry nods.

"Gonna fill you up real good." Louis shakes his head fondly and started to move his hands up and down. Harry pushes his hips up in the air for more friction. Louis giggles and held Harry's hips down with his thighs. Louis let go and unbuttoned his own trousers. Harry helped him and gasps as he sees Louis' really cheeky panties. "you're so hot, just want to shove my face down your arse."

"then do it." Harry breaths deeply to maintain himself. Louis turns around, his arse facing Harry. he pushes his arse to Harry's face. Harry smirks and hooks his fingers around the sheer fabric. he slides off the fabric and takes a minute to appreciate this moment.

once's he's content with his life, he spreads Louis' cheeks apart with his thumb, making Louis' hole visible. Harry pushes his tongue into Louis' hole. "nghh..." Louis groans, his face in the duvet. Harry began to move his mouth over the never-touched hole. with his big hands, he held Louis on place, since he moved a lot to get more friction.

"stay still, baby," Harry whispers against his hole, burying his tongue into the wet-heat.

"O-oh my god, H-Harry." Louis moans, his hands fisting the duvet. his head moved from side to side, not knowing how to handle the feeling he's receiving. Harry smirks and pushes in one finger. while he opened his baby, he shoved his tongue into the hole, making Louis shudder.

"tell me how you feel," Harry said, kissing him on the ring of muscles.

"h-hot, really hot." Louis moans. Harry nods, knowing he needs to hurry up before Louis goes into heat. he pushes in another finger, scissoring him open. "H-Hazza." he shoved his head down on the bed. Harry hums, loving the sight he got.

once Louis' open enough, he turned him around, so Harry's on top. Louis' cheeks were bright red and his lip bled a bit. his eyes were sparkling and shining. "ready?" Louis nods. Harry smiles at him while he lined himself up and shoved the tip into Louis' tight heat. Louis' mouth fell open. "you okay?" Louis nods wildly and fists his hands into Harry's curls.

once Harry's all the way in, he stayed still to comfort Louis. Louis wiggled his hips to adjust himself, before saying, "move." Harry did what he got told, and moved all the way out till his tip reached the ring of muscles. he slams himself back, making Louis almost scream. "O-oh my god, H-H-Hazza." he moans as Harry started to thrust into him.

with every move Harry made, Louis lets out a string of little 'oh's and 'uh's. "you like that, don't ya?" Harry groans, his hair falling in front of his eyes. Louis nods intensely.

"y-yeah." he sat up and climbed on top of Harry. he scratched down Harry's back as he moved his hips up and down. Harry's hands were on his hips, his fingertips leaving marks. Harry kissed him down his neck, sucking a hickey on the mark to mate.

"g-gonna knot you soon, baby." Harry groans. Louis nods, his mouth open and leaving moans. Harry bit on the skin, hard enough to make it bleed. Harry comes and his knot dropped. Louis came with a small scream of Harry's name and covered both of their chests with come. "we're mated." Harry whispers. Louis nods, placing his head against Harry's.

"love you."

"love you too."