0.6 small bump / THE END.

Louis was sent home to calm down. Harry stayed by his side as Amelia and Perrie went to find the girl and the antidote. "Benji and Ebony are at home, right?" Harry asks, stepping into the car next to Louis. Louis nods, rubbing his temple as he started the car. 

they silently drove home, Louis mind filled with images that might can happen to Deavon and he doesn't like it one bit. he already lost someone so close to him, but luckily he came back. maybe Deavon can't, because of his age. Louis whimpers at the thought. Harry lays his hand on Louis' thigh as support. "remember what I promised you, Lou. he'll make it,  if not, he's with me." 

"b-but that means we'll never see each-each other again, Harry!" Louis argues, turning to the driveway. Harry stayed silent. "I lost you before, you came back, and I'm not ready to lose you again, ánd Deavon." he stated, looking right into Harry's eyes before getting out of the car.

Harry quickly followed him and continued the conversation, "you won't lose us both, Louis. you know Deavon is a strong beta, you taught him so much and he can't just give up."

"well, you aren't the one controlling him, Harry!" Louis threw his coat on the rack and stomped into the living room, seeing Benjamin looking at him with concern. they didn't know about Harry's coming back. Benjamin stood up from the couch and made his way to Louis. 

"are you okay, mam?" Louis nods, biting his lip. "are you sure?" 

"come sit, baby." Louis rests his hand on the small of Benjamin's back. " there are some things going around the house, apart from Deavon's situation." Louis started. Benjamin nods,  looking into Louis' eyes. "since we moved into Anne's house, I started to hear things, first fainted voices, and it became stronger and stronger."

"are you okay?"

Louis giggles softly, "I am, Benji, thank you. after the strong voices, I began to feel touches, like on my shoulder, then my knees." Louis noticed Harry walking towards them, sitting down next to Louis and placed his hand on Louis' thigh. "and then I noticed, it was your father."

Benjamin furrowed his eyebrows, his green eyes slightly widening. "what do you mean?"

"your father is lingering around the house, not just his soul, but also his body. I didn't know it was a thing. you have to believe me, Benjamin. your father is right here with us." Louis turns his head to face Harry, smiling softly at him.

"but dad's... dead..."

Louis turns back to Benjamin. "Harry's been sent off to Heaven, a place that really exists. he stayed there for a few years and eventually he got through a process to go back home, and he accomplished every test. at some point, he was capable of showing himself, and that's when I saw him, after 10 years, Harry came back to life." 

"d-do you see d-dad-dad now?" 

Louis nods, "he's right here next to me, Benji, if you look closely you can see a faint grey cloud next to me, that's him. but Harry can't come back fully, since he needs an antidote to help him return." Benjamin looks over next to Louis, seeing the faint cloud. 

"how can I see him?"

"believing. Harry's not fully capable of coming back completely, but he will, eventually. we have to believe in him, like Santa." Louis smiled, remembering how Harry told him that. Benjamin nods,  closing his eyes. Harry moved to sit in front of his son, a bright smile plastered on his aged face.

Benjamin opens his eyes and he began to cry. Harry chuckles softly and opened his arms. "dad..." Benjamin whispers, falling into his fathers' arms. Harry rocks him back and forth, holding his body close to his.