chapter 20.

a week went by and Louis heat lasted for 3 days since he had an alpha that took care of him. he felt happy being mated to his soulmate, especially when it's Harry. they both lay naked in each other's arms in Louis' bedroom. Louis plays with Harry's hair as Harry was asleep on his chest. all that fucking made Harry tired and his back ache. "wasn't your dance last week?"

"oh my god."

Harry burst out of laughter, "you forgot?"

"I'm sorry, I was too busy being fucked by my alpha while I was in my heat." Harry shakes his head fondly and kisses his omega. he's finally his. "she'll understand, hopefully." Harry grins.

"hopefully."

"don't you have boxing?"

Harry nods, "I think I trained my biceps enough this week." Louis giggles. "holding myself up for at least 8 hours a day for four days."

"three."

"four if you count our making love session." Harry lifted his brows twice, making Louis giggles again. Louis pushes Harry's curls out of his way, making it fall perfectly with the rest of curls. "you're finally mine."

"and you're mine." Harry rolls his eyes. "sappy, aren't we?"

"we're pretty sappy." Louis chuckles and rests his arms around Harry's neck. "but happy." Louis nods.

"happy."

-------

Harry wasn't allowed anymore to go to the school Louis' went to. the mayor still hated every Westling, so she made all Westlings go to the west-highschool. both Louis and Harry hated it, but only a few months until their exams and graduation. ever 15 minutes they send each other an 'I love you' text message.

"you guys are sickening." Niall huffs. Louis shrugs, happily texting with Harry. "aren't they sickening, love?" Niall asks Liam.

"well, we were exactly the same when we mate." Niall sighs dramatically. his eyes shot up once he saw a curly headed boy. Harry held his index finger in front of his lips. Niall smirks as Harry came closer.

he laid his hands on Louis' back, making Louis scream in fear. Harry laughs and presses a kiss to his cheek. "Harry!" Louis jumps in his arms.

"Hey, baby."

"what are you doing here!? I thought you got sent to the other school?" Harry nods, putting Louis down.

"Yeah, Dan didn't find it comfortable. you being here alone without his alpha." Louis nods and smirks, his arms around Harry's neck and fiddling with Harry's curls. "so now I'm here, again." Louis giggles.

"Missed you."

"Missed you too."

"I have ballet after school, wanna come?" Harry nods. "yay, we're practicing a new dance- plus Mrs. Landford didn't mind being away due to my heat and stuff."

"that's good. otherwise, I'd talk to her."

"you possessive alpha."

"well, I have all the right. everybody wants an omega like you." Louis sighs.

"sap."

"you love it."

"I do."

the bell rang. Louis let go of Harry and grabbed his bag. before he swung it over his shoulder, Harry grabbed it, "Princess doesn't need to carry their bags." Louis rolls his eyes.

"yes, daddy," Harry growls, pinching Louis' bum cheeks. Louis jumps in surprise and giggles. Niall and Liam walk behind them, finger's intertwined.

"I love seeing Louis so happy," Niall admitted. Liam nods.

"Harry's completely different than what I thought."

"don't judge a book by his cover, bub." Liam rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around Niall's waist, before pecking his lips and walk into his classroom. Niall follows Harry and Louis down to their room.

Harry high-fived Zayn and sat next to him, "you also got transferred back?" Zayn asks. Harry nods.

"Yeah, I'm dating Mr. Tomlinson's son, duh." Louis giggles and sat against the wall. he held Harry's hand, caressing the back of his hand. "what about you?"

"don't know actually." Harry chuckles. "but it's better when your best friend's around."

"Tomlinson, where were you last week?" the teachers asks. Louis' cheeks redden.

"he had his heat," Harry answered for him, seeing the embarrassment on his face. the teacher nods, going back to the subject. "don't be embarrassed about it baby, everybody has it, except beta's." Louis giggles.

"How'd you know?" Zayn asks. Harry shrugs.

"I just knew he wasn't comfortable."

"that's called soulmate shit." Niall interrupted. Louis giggles, hiding his smile with his sweaterpaw. Harry squeezed his hand a little, smiling at his mate.

"you shouldn't cover your smile, baby, it's beautiful." Louis rolled his eyes.

"you're getting holes." Niall burst out of laughter. Harry frowned, not getting the joke. "because you're cheesy." Louis added. Harry made an 'ooohh' sound, finally getting the joke, laughing afterwards. Louis rolled his eyes, watching his mate with fond.

"Styles. here am I." the teacher said.

"and here's my mate. congrats." the class laughed, including his omega. suddenly a flow of nausea hit Louis, causing Louis to hold on to his belly. "what's wrong?" Harry asks, knowing something's wrong.

Louis shook his head, "got some cramps." Harry furrowed his brows.

"what do you mean, cramps?"

"don't know." Harry nods.

"if it gets worse tell me, okay?" Louis smiles at him and squeezes his hand in comfort.

"I will."

"Love you."

"Love you, too."

I just wrote a whole chapter filled with smut. Gotta wait another 15 chapters guys ((: