chapter 10.

LAST UPDATE FOR NOW. I'LL BE BACK IN 2/3 DAYS. IF I GET MORE THAN 20 COMMENTS I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW OR THAT DAY AFTER.

when Monday rolled around, Louis needed to find Harry, and quickly. yesterday he heard his father talk to his mum about banning the Westling teens from the east, including Harry. he came across Liam and Niall, "have you guys seen Harry?!" he pants.

"no- what's up?"

"d-dad's banning every Westling from this school. Harry's one of them." Niall's mouth fell open. "w-we need to find him." Niall nods frantically and helps Louis find Harry.

"HARRY!" Louis yells, running towards him. Harry turns around and frowns. "Haz-Harry."

"Lou, what's wrong? did something happen to you?"

Louis shook his head, "d-dad's gonna ban every W-Westling from the east." Harry furrows his brows.

"why?"

"because he doesn't want me to talk to you anymore because you're Des' son."

"when did you heard it?"

"yesterday, he talked about it with mum. I don't know..." Harry nods. he turns around to all his Westling friends. Harry knew Louis' father works for the mayor, and he didn't like it one bit.

"guys, we need to be prepared. warn everybody." the Westlings nod and leave to inform everyone.

"what are you gonna do about it?"

"protest."

Louis giggles, "I won't let you take you away from me." Harry pulled Louis into a hug. Louis placed his head on Harry's chest. "maybe I do need those self-defense lessons." Harry laughs.

"to fight your dad?"

Louis giggles and nods, "who knows." Harry presses a kiss on Louis' head. Niall and Liam sighed in relief as they see the 'couple'.

"Lou, you might not care, but you know the dance is next week?"

"dance?"

"Lou and I do ballet." Louis nods. Harry looks amused at Louis.

"and you didn't tell me?"

"I forgot." Louis whispers. Harry chuckles and presses a kiss on his forehead. "yes I know Ni. I probably won't be part of it though."

"Lou.." Niall sighed.

"misses Langford hates me, Ni. I can't do that one pose."

"so? if you stand in the back nobody will see it. you're such a good dancer." Louis pouts.

"you're the only one that thinks that."

Harry turned Louis around, "I might not know how you dance, but I can assure you, you're the best dancer out there. you go and dance your heart out and win that place in the dance, you understand me?" Louis nods in abeyance.

"that's how we roll." Louis giggles. "you need to come and see the dance, Harry." Niall said.

"I do, I'd be a bit of a dick if I didn't come."

Louis smiles and plays with Harry's rings. "you can come to practice if you want, I'll have more confidence if you're around."

"I will."

-----

after school, Harry takes Niall and Louis to the ballet studio. Liam decided to go to the gym, practicing for American Football. Niall sits in the backseat and Louis sat next to Harry. "can't wait to see you shine." Harry said, placing his hand on Louis' thigh.

"I'm not that good." Louis whispers. Harry squeezed Louis' thigh.

"don't lie to me."

"I don't lie!"

Harry sighed and parked the car next to the studio. Louis grabbed his bag and got out of the car. Niall and Harry followed his actions. Harry pushed the door open and held it for Louis. Louis thanks him with his soft, omega voice. "erm... you can wait outsi-"

"Louis, I've seen you in your underwear." Louis smiles awkwardly and walks into the changing room. Harry followed him inside. Louis undressed himself and got his dance clothing. "please, don't tell me you have to wear those suits that fits your body like a glove?"

Louis giggles, "sorry?" Harry groans.

"how am I supposed to keep myself calm if you're dancing in this!" Louis laughs and presses a kiss on Harry's lips.

"if you maintain yourself today, I'll give you a little treat." Harry groans and grabs Louis by his hips.

"you're so gorgeous, god." Louis giggles and put on his clothing. "kill me."

"Lou, your boyfriend's a bit sexually frustrated." Niall laughed.

"Ni," Louis warned. Harry chuckles.

"the fact he didn't correct you on the boyfriend shit. god." Harry said to Niall.

"I know right." Harry laughed fondly.

"you two are annoying," Louis said as he put on his ballet shoes.

"you love us, maybe Harry a bit more."

"Niall!"

Harry laughed, "god bless this."

Niall and Harry couldn't stop laughing. "I'm being bullied over here."

"we're just playing with you, baby."

"yeah, you don't deserve your treat anymore." Louis sassily said. Harry growls. "don't play with me Har-"

"play with his balls instead."

Harry burst out of laughter, "that's his job tonight." Harry smirks as Louis walks out of the changing rooms. Niall slaps him on his chest and follows Louis to the studio.