chapter 32.

@HarryStyles: I always been jealous of you. having good grades, being daddy's little princess and getting all the nice presents for Christmas. I still remember how poor we were that we needed to sleep in the living room with a mattress on the ground. We used to cuddle each other in our sleep due the coldness. I felt like I needed to protect you at any costs. keeping the bullies away, all the bad things. I'm not the perfect brother to have, but I hope I was a good brother to you. I have no words to describe how I'm feeling. I'm probably deleting all of this later. but.. god I miss you so much. I still don't understand why you were taken away from me. what did I do wrong to lose you? it's been two years today, and I still can remember the flat line that was attached to you. the sound that your heart rate wasn't there anymore. that your soul left your body and flew to heaven. I've tried to be strong, but I'm not. I cry at least 3 times a week because I'm so mad at myself for hurting people who don't deserve it. you kept me grounded, but now that you're not around anymore, I feel lost. I feel lost and I don't know which way I want to go, where the light shines. I lost it. I lost you. my needing light. it's gone. you're gone.

@AnneTwist: forever in our hearts, Harold

@AlexanderStyles: speechless. </3

@CaitlynStyles: condolences! our hearts are still aching. stay strong H! x

@TrefforTwist: our family is nothing without her. God, bless her.

@HarryStyles: @TrefforStyles she's our God now.

---------------

@AnneTwist: the generation of the Styles/Twists. unfortunately, we lost an angel, and she's been found in Heaven. from left to right: Harold, Alexander, Stefanie, Treffor, Penelope, Gemma, Alice. (Gemma looks a lot older in this photo, but Harold's the oldest! x)
we all miss our angel, but she's looking down to us all. rest in peace our little princess, Gemma x

@CaitlynStyles: such a beautiful family, innit? we lost a star, but she'll be shining brightly every night

@CaitlynStyles: such a beautiful family, innit? we lost a star, but she'll be shining brightly every night. x

@HarryStyles: always be proud of my Gem.