chapter 41.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

!!A big thank you note at the end of the chapter!!

it's been a few months after Harry got released from the hospital. he's been working out more, getting back in shape after laying in a bed for 5 weeks straight. Louis' currently 4 months pregnant. they decided to keep everything that has to do with the baby a surprise. "what do you think?" Louis asks, his hand on his -now showing- belly. "girl or boy?"

Harry shrugs, slamming his fists on the boxing ball, "it doesn't matter which gender it is, it's health is everything that matters to me." Louis smiles brightly, loving how caring and sweet Harry is. "but I really want more than one baby, it's completely fine if we have one, but more than one is always double the luck."

"and double the work."

Harry nods, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "have you thought about any names or ideas for the nursery?" Harry asks. Louis shrugs.

"I'm always searching on Pinterest for some inspiration," Louis says, moving his hand over his belly. "I really like having a theme." Harry nods, still ramming the ball. "what do you think?"

Harry shrugs again, "the only thing I care about now is getting a house for us, or an apartment, just something to be together once the baby or babies are born." Louis sighs. "we're only two months away from graduating, before that we need to have a home."

"we can live in the West-high for a while, I'm allowed to go there."

"no way am I raising my children in that hell-hole, Louis."

"what else are we gonna do!?" Harry shrugs. "we don't have a other option Hazz, it's the West-high, or being apart for the rest of our life's."

Harry groans, kicking hard against the ball, "do you want our kids to be like me!?"

"what do you mean, like you!?" Louis asks, standing up.

"a drug-addict, smoking, drinking, laying in different beds every day."

"that's the old you, Hazz. you changed, into such a beautiful person." Louis says softly, walking over to Harry.

"it's still in me Louis. I can't help but smoke sometimes, or do a line." Louis sighs, fiddling with Harry's boxing gloves.

"I don't care if you still do drugs or whatever, just think twice." Harry nods.

"whenever I want to, I'm with Zayn or Ed, they keep me grounded."

"good."

"it's not good, though."

"but you can't help it, Hazz. I'm not forcing you to not do it because I know you're too stubborn to listen and you'll do it anyways." Harry chuckles. "just not in public or around the babies, or me." Harry nods.

"I promise."

Louis smiles, "well, if you're really in need of one, it can be around me, but not that close so I don't inhale it and harm the baby."

"of course not."

-------

after Harry's 4 hour practice, they drive to the Styles' home. when Harry and Des crashed into a tree, the family hasn't seen the man ever since, and they're glad. "have you made any songs after you got out of the hospital?" Louis asks. Harry shrugs, leaning his arm against the window.

"Yeah, some are bad as fuck and some are alright."

"do you have a favourite?"

Harry nods, "small bump." Louis cocks his head, looking at Harry.