chapter 6.

in celebration of 111 days till I see the Gucci Whore! (Harry). my mum bought us FRONT STAGE LEFT SEATS (well I'll be standing the whole fucking time bc it's Harry. duh). SO I'LL STAND AT LEAST 2 FEET AWAY FROM HIM IAFUIHAWUFHUAIFHAIUWH.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHAPTER SO FAR!? x 

"what do you think?" Harry asks. he sat on the couch, Louis laying next to him with his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry had his arm loosely around Louis' waist. 

"it's different. not in a bad way, though." Harry nods.

"I hate it here," Harry admitted. "everybody's rude and heartless, except my mum, but she's not fully Westling, as they call it. the town is dead and there's always a spooky vibe to it." 

"why don't you just move away?" Louis asks, fiddling with Harry's rings. Harry chuckles.

"as a full Westling, you can't leave. you're stuck here forever." Louis furrows, making him look like a confused kitten. "me and Alex are both Westlings, so we can't leave. my mum can, but she decided to stay with us, to protect us from dad."

"what's wrong with your dad?"

"he's the most dangerous man in this town, Louis. everybody knows." Louis sighs. "I don't want you to meet him, he'll kill you." Louis intertwined their fingers together. 

Anne walks into the living room with tea and cookies, "fresh from the oven." she smiled, putting it down on the coffee table. 

"Thanks, ma."

Anne kissed Harry's forehead and took her hand thru his curls. "Des' home at 6." Harry nods, looking at his watch. 

"two more hours." Louis sighs, sitting up straight to grab his cup of tea. "I'll take you home at 5:30." Louis nods.

"I feel sorry for you." Harry shook his head.

"don't. it's life and I'm used to it." Louis nods, resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm here for you, always." Harry smiled and pecked a kiss on Louis' hair. 

Anne walked back into the living room, sitting across of the boys. 

"just talked to Des, he's pissed, as always." Harry nods, grabbing his cup of tea. "he's trying to get home earlier, so once the bell rings, you have to take Louis home via the back door."

"I will." 

"is your dad so bad?" 

Harry nods, "we all are scared of him."

Anne smiled reassured at Louis, "you're safe with Harry. he's the strongest of us all."

Harry chuckles, "Alex's too busy with his games." Anne laughs softly. "you're too busy baking cookies and pies."

"you love them, don't lie to me, Harold." Harry rolled his eyes.

"quick question," Anne and Harry nod, "is Harold Harry's real name?" 

"it is." 

Harry groaned and leaned back on the couch, "I hate it." 

"why! it's cute!" 

"that's why! I'm not cute."

"when you were younger, you were cute." Harry groaned again, folding his arms over his chest. Louis giggles and lays down on Harry's shoulder. 

"just call me Harry okay?" Louis nods.

"or Hazz." 

"or Hazz."