Chapter 34.

"you ripped my panties..." Louis pouts as he sees his panties. Harry chuckles.

"I got some spares." Harry pushes his dick back in his boxers, before buttoning his trousers. "I sweat like a beast." Louis giggles. he climbed out of the car and opened the trunk. he grabs the bag of spare clothing and got back in the car. "here."

Louis grabs the clothing - Harry's - and smiles as he sees a pair of panties. "did you plan this?" Harry shook his head.

"it's always handy to have spare clothing, innit?" he put on some deodorant and fixed his hair by pushes it back. Louis slides on the lace panties. "love them on you." Louis blushes. "can you turn around for me, want to see your pretty plug." Louis did what he was told.

Harry pushes the lace aside and pressed the plug deeper into his hole, causing Louis to moan softly. "good thing that this one has a vibrator in it." Louis' eyes widen.

"w-what?"

"it's a plug vibrator, baby." Harry grabs the remote. "can turn it on whenever I feel like you need to be pleasured." Louis moans at that, before putting his clothes back on. "let's go back to class."

Louis giggles as the couple walk hand in hand through the empty hallways. "I wonder how long we were gone." Louis whispers. Harry looks down at the watch around his wrist.

"2 hours."

Louis' mouth fell open before giggling, "we're dirty." Harry laughs, opening the door of the classroom.

"and where were you two all this time?" the teacher asked with furrowed brows. Louis' cheeks were still flushed due the heating time he had with Harry.

"we had some shit to do," Harry said, grabbing Louis hand and walks over to their desks. Louis blushes when Niall watches him knowingly. Harry gave his best friend a high-five, before sitting down.

"where were you?" Niall asks. Louis bites his lip. "where?!"

"the car."

Niall mouth fell open, "seriously?" Louis nods, smiling brightly. "how was it?"

"I'm not telling you here." Louis turned around, seeing Harry and Zayn talking in the back of the room. Harry winks at him. Louis blushes and turns around.

"c'mon!"

Louis sighs before whispering, "he ate me out." Niall's eyes widen.

"Liam never did that, was it nice?" Louis nods.

"best feeling ever, you better ask Li to do that." Louis grins. Niall nods. "he has a BDSM kink." Niall's mouth fell open.

"what!"

the whole classroom looks at him. Louis presses his lips together as a blush creeps on his cheeks. "what's so important to interrupt my lesson? Mr. Horan and Mr. Tomlinson?"

"nothing." Louis quickly said.

"spill."

"Louis told me that his sister just got her period for the first time." the classroom cringes, causing Harry to burst out of laughter. Louis turns around, seeing his boyfriend all happy. "he told me that there was so much blood and she thought she might di-"

"ENOUGH!"

Louis burst out into a fit of giggles. "you're so dirty." Niall shrugs. Louis moans as he feels something moving down his bum. Louis turns around, seeing Harry smirking. Louis bites his lip, moving his hips to decrease the feeling. "oh my god."

"what?"

Louis shakes his head, his body becoming warm. he leans back against the wall, closing his eyes. "oh my-"

"Lou?"

his cheeks become red and he bites hard on his lip. "are you okay?" Louis nods, moaning softly. Niall turns around, seeing Harry eyeing his boy. "oh my god." Niall instantly knew what was happening.

a small moan rolls over his lips. Niall tried to contain himself and not laugh, seeing his best friend all flustered. "Mr. Tomlinson, are you alright?" Harry turned off the vibrator. Louis nods quickly, looking at Harry.

'I hate you'

he mouths at Harry, who lifted a brow and showed the remote. Louis shakes his head. Harry smirks and turns it back on. Louis hips buckles, lifting his arm in the air. "Mr. Tomlinson?"

"c-can I- ahh- use the bathroom?" Louis asks. the teacher nods. Louis rushes out of the classroom, running towards the bathrooms. he sighs in relief once there's no one in the bathrooms. he went into a stall and pushed his trousers down. he moves his hands down his crack, grabbing a hold of the vibrator. he moves his up and down, causing him to moan.

after 10 minutes he comes loudly. "f-fuuck you Hazza." he moans as he comes twice in one day. he cleans himself and moans again as the vibrator still abused his now sensitive hole. he wanted to take out the plug, but Harry's come is still in him and he felt way too good. he put on his clothes before walking back to the classroom.

"what took you so long?" the teacher asked. Louis shrugs, looking at Harry with desperate eyes. Harry smirks and turned off the vibrator. Louis smiles thankfully at Harry, sitting back down next to Louis.

"what happened?" Niall asks.

"Hazz and his stupid BDSM toys." Louis giggles. Niall chuckles.

"what is it?"

"vibrator plug." Niall lifted his brows. "yeah I didn't know it existed." Niall chuckles. the bell rang. Louis sighs in relief, grabbing his books. Harry walks over to him.

"you okay?" he asks with a smirk. Louis slapped him on his chest.

"thanks for embarrassing myself to the teacher."

"don't act like you didn't love it, baby." Louis rolls his eyes, intertwining their fingers together.

"I did like it, but I'd love it if it was your cock instead of a vibrator," Harry growls. they walk into the cafeteria.

"I'll see you after lunch." Harry pecked Louis' lips and walks towards his mates. Louis smiles and sat down by Liam and Niall.

"you never know what happened to Louis today." Liam looks at Louis. "Harry's even wilder than we thought." Liam frowns.

"what happened?"

"Ni," Louis warns. Niall shrugs.

"they had a heated session in the back of Harry's car on the school property and Harry put a vibrator up his arse." Liam's eyes grow wide.

"I hate you two." Louis whispers in embarrassment. Niall cooes and pinches his cheeks. Louis watches Harry smile, causing Louis to feel happy for him. he loves seeing Harry happy and smiley. Louis' smile fades as the girl from earlier walks over to him. "gotta go." Louis stands up and walks over to Harry.

"Hey, baby." Louis smiles and grabs Harry by his chin, pushing their lips together. Harry's friends cheer, causing Harry smile against Louis' lips. Harry grabs Louis by his waist, shoving his tongue down Louis' throat. Louis tilts his head, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck.

"damn Harry. you caught a good one." Harry gave him the middle finger, still kissing his boyfriend. "where do I get a boy like this?" Harry smirks and pecks Louis' lips before releasing the kiss. Louis smiles and places his head on his chest.

"I'm just lucky I found him." Louis giggles.

"oh, Hazz?"

"Mhm?"

"I have an upcoming ballet show this week, want to come?"

"is that even a question?" Louis shrugs. "of course I come, wouldn't miss seeing my boy in such an outfit." Louis blushes. "maybe you get a little reward after?" Louis smiles.

"you go Styles!" Harry rolls his eyes and pecks his lips.

"now go and move your pretty bum." Louis giggles, pecking his lips again before walking to Liam and Niall. Harry watches Louis swaying his hips dramatically, causing Harry to growl.

"you're whipped."