Chapter 37.

"what about this?"

"Hazz, we just figured out we're expecting! slow down." Louis giggles, pulling his mate out of the baby store.

"but we need to be prepared!"

"Bubba, I'm only 7 weeks along, it's been a week since we found out." Harry sighs. "I know you're excited, so am I, but we have to wait for a little." Harry nods, placing a kiss on Louis' temple.

"have you talked to your dad?"

Louis nods, "he's talking to the mayor soon, once we're 3 months along."

"why so late?"

"because the mayor wouldn't believe us if it was sooner because I'll be showing once I'm three months along."

"smart." Louis giggles. "but the question is, where will we live, west or east?"

"definitely east, are you crazy?" Harry laughs.

"I'm only kidding, darling."

"will our baby be a Westling?"

"only a part, since you're an Eastling." Louis nods.

"but your mum is an Eastling... how can you be fully West?"

"Dad's the master, what makes all his children full Westlings, so we can follow his steps once he's too old to rule." Louis nods. "before he became the master we were halflings. it's not in your blood, that you have West-blood, but it's just a name."

"I hate the West-high." Harry nods.

"so do I."

the couple walks into a small cafe, ordering some coffee and tea. Harry turns around, seeing Wesley. "shouldn't you be in the West-high?" Harry rolls his eyes, turning around and ordering his coffee. "you're not allowed to be here, Styles."

"can you shut the fuck up?"

Wesley snickers. Harry paid for the drinks. Louis smiles at him in comfort. Harry smiles back, waiting for the drinks.

"what will your dad think about the new Heir," Harry growls, wanting to slap his ugly smirk off his face. "I think he's taking away the baby once it's born." Harry turns around.

"GET A FUCKING LIFE!" Louis grabs his hand. "you have no right to talk about my future children like that! my children are part East, so they won't be the new Heir." Harry growls. Louis caressing the skin of Harry's hand.

"Hazza..." Harry turns around, taking deep breaths. "good job..." Harry nods, taking the coffee.

"let's get you home. I need to do some stuff." Louis frowns. "searching for a home for us." Louis smiles brightly. they walk through the streets of London. Harry grabs the pack of cigs and lights one, placing it between his lips.

"Hazz?"

Harry hums, inhaling the killing smoke. "once the babies' born, you stop the smoking, okay?" Harry nods.

"I promise."

Louis smiles, taking a sip of his tea. "love you."

Harry blows out the smoke, "love you too."

"you know. smoking around a pregnant man isn't good." Harry turns around, seeing Wesley. Harry sighs deeply, taking a puff from the cig, ignoring the man. Louis links his arm with Harry's, squeezing his arm in comfort.

they reach to the car and Louis climbs in. "how can Louis love you. you're no-" Harry punches him right in the eye.

"that's for insulting my mate, my children, my family and me." Harry got in the car. he starts the engine and drives Louis home. "why isn't he dead?"

"Hazza, don't talk like that."

"why not! he insulted us! he insulted you, my family, me!"

"do you want to be on the same level as him?" Harry shook his head, "then you don't need to make such comments. you need to show you're stronger than him."

"why are you so good to me."

"because you're my boyfriend, my mate and the father of my pups." Harry smiles.

they reach the Tomlinson house. Harry brought Louis to the front door, kissing him multiple times. Jay opens the door, smiling at the couple. "did you two have fun?" Louis nods, holding the bag of clothes in front of his mother. "nice! show me later." Louis smiles, pecking Harry's lips.

"is Harry there?"

"Yeah!"

"bring him in, please." Harry frowns, walking to Dan. "take a seat please." Louis walks into his office, sitting next to Harry. "I talked to the mayor."

"and?" Louis asks impatiently. Dan chuckles.

"it didn't turn out well." Dan starts, opening an achieve he found. "I found loads of papers about this situation. you guys aren't the only ones struggling with this." Louis nods, grabbing Harry's hand and linking their fingers together. "the couples who are in the same situation, begged for the permission to live together in a house to grow up their kids, but the mayor declined."

"but-"

"I talked to her about it, telling her it's my son and all, but she hates it. even more that Harry's the father of them." Harry sighs. "I did everything I could, but there's no way that you guys can live together."

"but, how will Louis and I be together..." Dan looks at the papers.

"Once you two are graduated, there's no way you can see each other again..." Harry furrows his brows. Louis lips trembles.

"what if my dad isn't the master anymore, will the mayor allow us to see each other?" Harry asks. Dan shrugs.

"well, the mayor loves to have me as her right hand, so if your dad isn't the master, it can be arranged." Harry nods. "but your dad won't stop once he finds out about the child, will he?"

Harry shook his head, "but I know a way to get him away." Louis looks at him. "my mum knows where my dad goes and deals all the drugs and weapons. what if we sent police to that place when he's there and he can get arrested..."

"then you become the new master," Dan says. Harry shook his head.

"once dad's arrested, and my mum gets a divorce, I'm no longer a full Westling." Louis' eyes grow wide. Dan sighs. "I did my research."

"are you sure it's gonna work?" Harry nods.

"yes. 100 percent."

"what if it won't work, that you become the new master?"

"once I become the master of West-high, I try to bring the peace back in West-high. trying to show the mayor that we can be good people if we try. maybe she'll think about it differently and break the law."

"it's too dangerous Hazza..."

"what do we do then. be apart?" Louis sighs. "it's the only way we can be together, even if I need to become the new master."

"is it a deal?"

"it's a deal."