0.5 antidote curse.

Harry entered the big, golden gates that welcomed him in Heaven. this time the weight on his shoulders was heavier than before. the thought of leaving Louis alone with Deavon is killing him. he should be supporting his son and fiance, but instead, he's back in Heaven to possibly heal his son.

everyone eyed Harry as he ran through the streets of Voilian's City. it's not common seeing Angels run, and definitely not with a worried facade plastered on their faces. Harry basically pushed everyone aside that stood in his way. he was busy trying to worm himself through the crowd, as he bumped into a girl.

"fuc- I'm sorry." Harry quickly said, reaching out to help her up her feet. she nicely accepted his hand and smiles. "are you okay?"

the girl nods, "are you okay?" she asks, seeing Harry's worried face. Harry shakes his head, "I'm Perrie, can I help you with anything?"

Harry sighs, "my son got poisoned by one of our angels, and he's not waking up until I find an antidote." Perrie's eyes widened.

"who poisoned him?"

Harry shrugs, "I don't know, it's a girl that works for the missions to get back to earth." Perrie nods. "there's a long story to that, I want to go back home, be with my omega and my kids, family, of course, so we have to go through a session of missions to go back, we had a mission that we had to stay 48 hours with omegas who are in heat, you know how it ended."

Perrie nods, "you were faded in Alpha, almost knotted an omega?"

Harry pushed his lips in a tight line, "I didn't fuck her though, I was close to but my omega saved me." Perrie smiles.

"now, I know someone who works there as well, her name is Amelia." Harry's eyes almost fell out of his sockets. "do you know her?"

Harry nods, "yeah, we met during that mission, she was cold and didn't want to be there so I gave her my shirt."

"That's sweet of you- let's go."

Perrie and Harry rushed through the crowd, running towards Voilian's Village. "can I ask you why she died?"

"she was abused and eventually murdered," she said softly, "her sister Jade, was a good friend of mine when I was alive. I died due to a car crash."

"I'm sorry, was Amelia close to her sister?"

Perrie nods, "I visited Jade a view times after I died, she's so depressed, so is her mother. I couldn't handle the pain so I left and never returned."

they arrived in the village, "that's horrible. when I died, I didn't visit my family for 2 years, cause I didn't know it was possible, when I found out I could, I was mostly with my family. I saw them growing up without me being around and it was killing me, but I know my kids remember me,"

Perrie looks at Harry, "how?" and stops moving her feet.

"my Omega and I are soulmates, when I died, he decided to let our kids grow up seeing me as their God, you know? I saw how he brought the twins to bed, whispering that I was their superhero and that I needed to help God."

Perrie aww's, eyes shaped like hearts. "I want to meet your omega so badly, I bet he's such an amazing man," they continued to walk, talking about their families and friends.

15 minutes later they arrived at Amelia's house. Perrie knocked on the door, opening it. "Ami? are you home?" she yells, holding the door open for Harry. "I brought a guest with me, he needs your help..."

a small girl appears in the hallway, wearing Harry's old shirt. Amelia's eyes grew wide as he stood there. "Harry..."

"Hey, Amelia."