Chapter One: The Beginning

Chapter One
The Beginning

The 17 year old sat at a desk in a populated room where students began to gather. They all talked and chatted amongst themselves. Leaving the slightly antisocial teen to himself as he read a book in peace and quiet. Not bothered that anyone or anything bothered to acknowledge his presence. He quietly continued to read his book, even when the teacher entered the room declaring the start of class. He ignored the teacher, earning a small glare of annoyance and mumble from the adult. The teen only inwardly snickered at his teacher, but he just stayed to himself as if he had better things to do, such as reading his book for example, instead of listening to the boring lecture of a teacher. Especially since he was well aware of what he was learning and thought it be useless to listen to something you already know and excel at.

So like everyday he read his book and ignored every instruction or advice on how to do anything. Throwing it out the window with the rest of the useless information. Like everyday he was ignored by everyone and he was happy with it.

"Dame Tsuna, how pathetic are you to ignore every word I say?" The 16 year old that was claimed to be called Tsuna didn't even look up at his sorry excuse for a teacher. Students whispered slightly but refused to look over at him and continued to look forward at the smirking teacher. He was one of those teachers that find a certain type of group of kids and picks on and embarrass in front of their peers. The school never catches on or fixes the problem. Students often times plagued by the teachers torments are frightened and refuse to speak up. Some just completely ignore them all together. However when he realized he wasn't going to get a reaction from the teen he muttered something under his breath but loud enough so the quiet students around can hear it.

"Tch, pathetic" Tsuna shifted his eyes to looked up but non the less continued to ignore the insignificant human being called a teacher before him.

Lessons continued on normally, till the bell rang. Notifying the teens of the awaited moment, that it was lunch. Some students stayed in the class while others fled from the room in a hurry. Tsuna stood up grabbing his black messenger bag. He put the strap over his head, allowing it to rest on his other shoulder. Not once taking the book form his sight.

He flipped another page as he used muscle memory to walk around the school to a stair case that lead up to the roof top. He walked up the stairs opening the door to the supposed closed off area. He pushed the door open feeling the sudden gust of wind blow through his brown locks. He brought his head up from his book to look around the area finding it completely void of any human beings, as it should be.

Instead of eating his lunch Tsuna decided on a nap, even if he wanted to eat lunch, he couldn't make it to the cafeteria without being stopped by his so called 'bullies.' Normally he'd have made his lunch, and in fact he had, but that's as before someone stole it. Claiming a 'a no good student doesn't deserve lunch when they could spend their time studying to try and not be such a joke.'

It was a known fact that Tsuna was top of his class. Excelling in everything he did, with barely a problem. It wasn't as if he had much to do as it was. He'd go back to his small home where no one lived, and either study or read.

It was his daily routine. No friends meant no social life, and no social life meant no reason to leave the house.

Tsuna wasn't opposed to the idea of having friends. In fact, if ever given the chance, he would willingly make them. However, with the school he went to, it would most likely never happen. He may be the top in academics but he was last in other subjects.