Chapter Twenty One

Previously...

"He went in search for the demon who has been attempting to get a hold of me. I'm suppose to head back to our meeting place..." Tsuna started. "thanks for the help, it's been great but I have to go. I hope me freeing you was payment enough for your help. Don't terrorize to many people or demons, enjoy your freedom. " Tsuna said quickly feeling uncomfortable suddenly. He turned to leave only to have his body pulled back by a arm around his neck.

"Why in such a rush?" Colonello's tongue flickered out to lap up the blood drops on his check from his earlier demonstration of power. But before he could continue his teasing, he was ripped away from Tsuna and without warning, his hand up to the elbow cut cleanly from his arm.

"Don't touch him filth"

Present...

"Reborn!" Tsuna shouted. His mouth opened wide in shock and his eyes following behind. He stared down at the figure laying on the floor. His body unmoving as he bleed out.

"Why would you do that" Tsuna found himself saying out loud. He couldn't believe what he had just witnessed. Tsuna had seen countless acts of violence over the year, most directed at him, but never had he witness someone's arm being cleanly cut from their body. Tsuna's first instinct was to run forward and help him, reaching out see if he was alright, only to be stopped by Reborns hand. Tsuna was about to tell his summon to let him go, only to have his attention grabbed by Reborns words.

"Colonello.." Reborn said in disgust, eyes narrowed into a glare. "Stop being dramatic and get up. Your starting to freak Tsuna out." Reborn calmly said. The blonde humanoid figure began to move on the floor before.

"Ah. Your no fun Reborn." Colonello said as he sat up. Reborn lower his arm from its original position on Tsuna to allow him to see what was going on before him. The burnet could see the grinning blonde from around Reborn. He looked over the other demon in attempt to gage the events that had happened. He knew both demons were resilient and only one another could really take one another apart limb by limb, as it was demonstrated. However, Tsuna wasn't prepared for Reborns sudden action, it was unexpected, and as he stared at the wounded demon before him, he noticed movement. He could see Colonello's arm begin to slowly morph and grow back. He could see the muscle form first, watching the blood still pour out of the wound uncontrollably. He turned away slightly never having experience anything of the sort before. Tsuna looked up at Reborn to see his face unfazed and void of any emotion.

With in minutes of his arm being ripped from his body, it was fully grown back. He had watched the entire ordeal from beginning to end. First the bone and muscle grew back and once that had happened the skin slowly covered the exposed flesh until it had been fully healed.

"That was a little uncalled for. We could have resolve this without amputation" Colonello said as he moved his arm around in stretching motions. Moving side to side, above his head and other positions to loosen the muscles.

"Next time I'll take your head instead of part of arm. Keep your disgusting hands to yourself." Reborn harshly stated.

"Thanks for the warning" the other class five demon said.

"It's not a warning, it's a threat. Come on Tsuna" Reborn began gently nudging Tsuna from behind in the direction of the door. Tsuna complied without any complaints. Listening to the taps of their shoes as they walked out of the building.

They continued to walk ignoring the intrigued blonde that followed behind. His face twisting and turning in awe at every little new thing. Taking his time to observe all of the changes to the human world, many that didn't exist when he roamed freely.

"How much longer is he going to follow us" Tsuna asked in a hush whisper, eyes casted forward as he walked. Reborn hummed and glanced down at him in thought before staring ahead.

"He's like a cockroach. You can stomp on it as hard as you want but evidently, it'll always keep coming back. You peeked his curiosity.."

"Oh, so like you? Will he also keep bothering me until I make a pack with him? Or is that just you?" The younger asked feeling slight irritable suddenly. Tsuna smiled as if nothing happened before walking ahead of Reborn who stood slightly stumped. He stared at the retreating figure attempting to process what had just happened. His lips upturned slightly, only to return back to their stiff line when Colonello approached.

"Well than.. a little trouble in paradise? Lovers quarrel-" without warning Reborn attacked the blonde, yet this time around he had been prepared. He grabbed Reborns ankle as he went into a roundhouse kick, feeling the pressure build the longer he held onto his leg. He pushed him away quickly, while putting distance between them, only to find himself face first in the concrete when Reborn came from behind.

He stayed their for a few moments regaining his composure. The moment he got up he could see them heading into the hotel. He huffed before getting up and looking for a new way to get their attention.

A/N

Okay. Some explaining. Literally I've been booked every living breathing hour of my life until his week. I'm a senior, who graduated a week ago and even had a job that honestly only give free time when you request it. Plus I have responsibilities when it comes to maintaining a house.

I am on vacation and wanted to get you guys some chapters. Enjoy this because my family was dumping water on me from the balcony over and over again when I was least expecting it. :)