Chapter Three

Chapter Three

He turned to take a look at what appeared from the light. Noticing a tall man dressed in a fine dark suit, with a yellow undershirt. Accompanied by a fedora with a yellow pain. A devilish smirk dancing on his lips, and a dreaded feeling sliding off him in the form of his aura.

"Chaos"

Tsuna gulped at the sudden appearance of the man before him. To any normal person he looked to be a well dressed human being but to Tsuna it wasn't that way. He was well dressed, but he wasn't human. Tsuna only widened his eyes in surprise, shock, and a bit of awe at the being before him. Never in his life had he seen a Class Five. Nor would he ever expect to see one. After all there was only 6 of them in existence and they all disappeared a very long time ago. Tsuna could just feel the energy rolling in the air. Surrounding them untamed, wildly whipping at him.

Tsuna took a deep breath in before releasing it. The older demon before him smirking at the burnet, while he stared at him. Tsuna continued to fend off the New Borns while the only Third Class remaining slowly backed away to retreat to another area to strike. Tsuna, this time, watched carefully of the middle class (3rd class) observing its every move. He could feel his body begin to slow and his muscles ached. He was tired and wanted nothing more then to go home to shower before sleeping, until his few classes in the afternoon. Than to try and enjoy his weekend alone.

Just as he turned the third class threw itself at Tsuna. It's body mid air in aim for the young teen. Tsuna prepared himself for the fight, only to have everything be stopped. Within a moment the tall man had taken down, not only all the New Borns but the Class Three that was in mid air in only moments. He jumped back watching as the man destroyed the side of the shrine. A thick smoke of dust presenting itself.

Tsuna stood back up straight. Bringing his hand to his shoulder to apply pressure. He wasn't sure if he was in for another fight with this more powerful demon, but he knew he'd lose. He wasn't in the condition to fight off one of the most powerful demons in existence. It was like asking for a personal suicide.

He watched the dust clear and the tall humanoid demon dust off his suit lightly as he walked back out. Making a direct beeline for Tsuna. He watched him in a calculating stare, until he stopped in front of the teen.

"I could have handled it myself" Tsuna simply said, the demons eyes widening slightly in amusement. While Tsuna turned to walk over to his bag. Hoping it would still be in tacked. A small sigh of relief when it was left his lips.

"Oh, you seem a bit beaten up. Show some gratitude" the raven haired demon said. His voice a deep smooth, but still having a husky undertone. To most it would have sent many different chills down someone's spine.

"I didn't ask for it, but thanks." He knew that he wouldn't be fighting the other off anytime soon. So he rather not pretend to summit to the other if his survival is not 100%. Hence why he doesn't care that he was practically mouthing off to a Class Five. He wasn't, after all, someone who easily laid on his back like a submissive puppy. Especially to demons (most humans he could manipulate into doing what he wanted and could take one on one with a high survival rate. Demons are not the same when it comes to that) so it was simpler to do what he wanted if he knew he wouldn't make it. Sometimes conversations can even keep you alive.

"Ho, interesting, you were the one who summoned me from the seal? You made it break?" He asked, directing his words at the younger. Tsuna looked up at him in thought. A confused outlook taking over his entire body language. The young burnet had no clue as to what the demon meant. One moment he had been fighting lower classes before being attacked. Only to have one of the leaders come after him. Now that Tsuna thought about it. The class three demons hadn't tapped into their real abilities, however, variations of different possibilities could have been at play as to why they didn't. He didn't care much. Just as long as he came out alive.

"What are you talking about?" Tsuna asked. Looking up into onyx eyes of much taller demon.
"Wait, never mind. I need to get home before this blood dries too. It'll be a pain to get off once totally dry" Tsuna walked around the other. Taking his time to get out of old building before making his way down the stairs. Everything felt as if he had been hit by a car. He knew it had to be because the the first incident that lead into the next. It always seemed to happen like that.

While he was walking, the new familiar presence of the elder demon (5th class) could be felt following closely behind. His feet silent, while he made no noise of indication he was even around. A deep sigh of exhaustion leaving Tsuna's lips.

"Is there a reason you are following me? I'm glade your free and all but shouldn't you go do what you want with your newly found freedom instead of being around me" Tsuna stopped for a minute to say. Looking back at the direction of where the other stood.

"I'm intrigued. So I'm going to stick around. Try not to bore me to much." He said with the silent feeling of teasing in the undertone of his voice.

"Whatever, do as you please, but I'm not in anyways exciting." The demon only followed behind the human. Trailing closely as they walked back in silence.