Chapter Twelve

(Unedited)

Previously...

"Every class level? I thought I was the only Class Level Five you have seen" he asked confused.

"There was another, but I never seen his human form. He wasn't around, that I know of, in your time. To use, he is a new level five, an unimpeachable figure who hasn't taken a thrown. He dwells in the forest.... I had forgotten about him until tonight. My memories of the forest come and go, but not anymore. There all back because of him. He sent me a message." Tsuna's body had stopped it's trembling as he sat up. His eyes focused on Reborn.

"What is it" Reborn asked.

"I'm coming for you."

Present...

Reborn silently looked over Tsuna's scars. His eyes scanning the markings, while anger festered inside of him. His mind playing over the small pieces of a story, he was sure there was more to.

Tsuna has stopped his small sniffles and his crying seemed to halt all at once. His body sitting up straight, except for his head that hung sorrowfully. His eyes tired and his body uncooperative to his own responses. He allowed his summon to observe his old wounds with an uncaring look on his face.

"Tsuna..." he started. Bending down to settle on one knee as he looked up at the teens face. He legs dangling over the bed and his arms rested loosely at his side. Reborn took in his form, scanning him over and over again before speaking once more "now that you settled down compared to when you woke up.... will you finish explains to me what happened back then?"

"...okay" there was a long pause before Tsuna spook. The word simple and barley audible to the normal person. The younger male stood from his bed shakily, walking slowly to his closet where he grabbed a plain t-shirt with a singular word in the middle of it. He walked to his door, motioning for Reborn to follow, before leaving the room.

He descended the stairs slowly, moving into the kitchen where he began to work making drinks. Reborn took his set at the table like any other morning. Waiting for Tsuna to give him his espresso.

Tsuna careful put Reborn's cup in front of him before going back to continue making his drink.

"This house belonged to my mother" he began. Reborn was instantly perked at the voice that almost seemed foreign to him. It was cold, yet sorrowful, while maintaining a simple happy tone that only seemed to confuse him.

"She was a nice women. Most thought she was naive, but in reality she always knew what was happening" he took his seat across from the raven haired demon. A small pained smile etched onto his lips.

"I loved my mother dearly and was crushed when she passed away. At the time I was only a child, nor old enough to technically care for myself. Since that was the case, I was sent to live with my father. He was well known for his rich lineage that dated as far back as the beginning of exorcist. Our family was one of the first among three who began exorcism, contracting, and even the school I attend.." he took a sip of his tea allowing Reborn to process the first bit of information before continuing. "He is the current head of the Vongola family and I am meant to be his successor"

"When my mother was still alive, she had loved my father dearly. However, when I was born, my mother wanted to give me a normal life. One where I could choose my path, not only that, but she could never adjust to such wealth, the house, so many unfamiliar faces... She wanted a home where you could feel the love and to be able to always see those that fill the house with it's warmth. Yet my father didn't agree, he wanted her to live in the estate with him and allow him to begin my training to take over as head of the house."

"It lead to a large argument, along with my mother leaving my father. We lived here in this house for six years before her death. Once she was gone he took over guardianship. By then I had only spoken to him a few times in my life and had only ever vaguely knew who he was." Tsuna readjusted himself. His hands fidgeting with his cup, while Reborn stared holes into Tsuna from where he sat.

"At first things went well. He introduced me to my new life easily, allowing me to see my grandfather who visited my mother and me often. We had spent much of our time together at first. Then he slowly disappeared, people I didn't know began to take care of me and soon tutors took up my entire life and all my days. I never played again after that. It was always work until you dropped. Apparently I showed potential for becoming a exorcist. My father instantly began to attempt pushing my studies further by training me to use my attribute. Even to get me to summon a demon of my own."

"I was known for attracting demons a lot as a child. Most were harmless ones with a curious look that enjoyed following me around. Occasionally I'd attract much more dangerous ones."

"When I stopped progressing due to my refusal to corporate, he would attempt using his summons to get me to fight back. To do anything. Soon he became frustrated in my closed off expressions, much like the people at my school. After months of trying to get me to do as he wished, he decided it was enough. He dragged me out to The Dark Forest and threw me into the center of it. He told me 'if you refuse to train at home, maybe this will make you more willing to use your gifts. This forest is full of demons and not the kind ones you are used to. It's either kill or be killed. Someone will collect you once you've made it out on your own.'" He gripped the cup in his hands tightly.

"I spent four... four unbearably harsh years in that forest. During that time I was tempted by demons, sought out to be killed, and was offered many contracts with untrustworthy demons. That was when I meet him... he was always in another form, always lurking in the shadows. The details are still a bit fuzzy... When I finally made it out, only a man in a suit was there to greet me. I ended up beating him to a pulp, leaving a message for my father to receive. That I didn't belong to him and I'd never do as he wanted. But unfortunately that one man was only one of many my father had sent to collect me, so when he caught me, he shipped me off to this school, where I continued to disobey him by not doing the things he wants. I tried going to another school but with his influence around, I was only rejected, even when I was qualified, or had the proper requirements." Tsuna finished sipping on his drink.

"It's nice to know nothing had really changed about humans. Assholes with large ego complex's to big for their body." Reborn had answered after listening intently to his summoner describe his past. He was shocked slightly. Not intentionally expecting such a tale from the person he's been living with. He'd never had guess anything's like this had happened to him. Other than the scars littering his body. However, Reborn remembered the night they meet and how Tsuna was being attack by demons, and could only assume it happened quite frequently.

"Your not wrong about that" Tsuna replied.