Chapter Six

Chapter Six

The walk to school was quiet as usual. No one talked to him, no one approached him. It was a typical morning for him. The only difference was that he avoided every group that he'd normal not avoid. Deciding his health at the moment was more important then keeping up his act. Plus they wouldn't know the difference.

The moment he got to school the sound of whispers and insults were being thrown at him. In attempts to get him to react. It was a rigorous challenge everyone participated in except for a few. No one knows why they ever really started treating the burnet the way they did. They assumed some one had started it, but when the rumor had spread no one could break him or get under his skin. The game began to escalate into a morbid twisted game that had everyone pinned against Tsuna.

"Tsuna" Tsuna stopped at the voice. Turning with widen eyes for a few seconds before going back to a neutral look.

Reborn had left the burnets house soon after he had gone to bed. Returning to his realm to restore the order of his plain. Declaring his return and wouldn't except anyone else ho attempted to take his throne while he was gone. However, he stayed near by when he had returned. He wasn't just going to let something, someone, he found so interesting to get away. He was surprised to see how many of the humans ganged up on the burnet. He noticed how he looked and realized it was exactly like when they met. Emotionless, completely void of anything that he had when he was at his home.

Tsuna looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Shifting his eyes slowly before gesturing to the demon to follow him. He had time before class started. So it'd be fine.

He lead the other up to the roof. Making sure no one was around before letting his mask break a bit.

"What are you doing here, Reborn?" Tsuna asked nicely. Looking around for any that may expose him and cause him a great deal of grief.

"I felt like it." He simply said with a shrug. Taking a look around the area.
"This is a school now a days? Looks dull"

Tsuna only nervously smiled as Reborn mumbled on about the school.

"Just stay out of trouble. I have classes to attend." The teen promptly said while walking away. His face completely back to his normal look while in school.

"Oi Tsuna" Reborn began. Trying to get his attention only to be ignored. He kept pestering the younger until Tsuna gave him a 'leave before someone gets suspicious of you' look.

"No one can see me but you, so stop giving me that look. " Reborn said a little aggressively. Tired of him ignoring him and giving him I'll kill you looks. Tsuna only hummed in response as he entered his home room. The demon following closely behind. He took his seat in class, all the while snatching his book from his bag. Without missing a beat he opened to the page that was marked and began to read. Reborn stood behind him. Looking over his shoulder. The class began to fill up and soon the teacher had entered the room. Each individual taking their seat in their designated desk, while the teacher got his papers out.

The teacher began to call out names. Receiving a here from everyone but Tsuna who raised his hand. Getting an annoyed click of the tongue from the teacher, and an amused grin from Reborn. The teacher began his lesson and as soon as he did Reborn frowned.

"He's suppose to be a teacher? He's so dull and he can barely get the lesson across. What a sad excuse for a teacher." Tsuna snickered at what he said only getting an annoyed look from the teacher.

"Dame-Tsuna, do the question on the board." Tsuna looked over his book before getting up without a single change in expression. He walked up to the board and without doing any work wrote the answer on the board.