Chapter Eleven

Previously...

Tsuna enjoyed these kind of days. The kind where he could walk around with only his thoughts and no possible threat to his health. Reborn had followed him quietly all day, soaking his the silence. Both only breaking it to answer a question either one of them had thought of. Tsuna knew he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy today. It was his first time enjoying someone's company. Even if that someone was demon. Tsuna could care less about that small detail.

Reborn quietly took his seat at the table in the kitchen. Wishing for Tsuna as he made his way up the stair to take a shower, after there walk that ended up being all day.

When he came back down, he could see Reborn messing with the things in his kitchen out of curiosity.

He was happy to have someone in his home.

He didn't feel so lonely.

Present...

It had been more then a few weeks since Reborn had affectingly become apart of Tsuna's life. Reborn was confident in saying he had become apart of the burnets schedule, and adapted to the way he lived. He'd follow Tsuna to and from school, even when the younger protested. Wishing to keep their contract a secret from the school. Reborn questioned him, wondering why he wanted to keep something like this a secret. Yet, he could understand the need for secrecy. He, too, was a very secretive being. The smaller male would simply shrug him off stating he didn't wish to talk about it.

Reborn quietly sat across from Tsuna in the desk chair. Watching his summoner, just like he did every morning. He condo remember the first few times he'd been caught doing it, though he didn't care.

Reborn had silently sat in the chair much like this morning. Watching him with precision, attempting to figure him out. Only now it had become a hobby. One of his interest. Tsuna had awoken, his back towards him and his words precise "do you always have to stare at me? It's kinda creepy and unnerving.." he spoke lowly. Turning his head to face the demon. He only rested his back in his seat crossing his legs. His signature smirk etched onto his lips. "I'll stop when I lose interest" Reborn replied.

Since then Tsuna handy said a word. Reborn continued to stare at the burnet. His gaze hardened as questions continuously entered his mind. However, Reborn felt uneasy this morning. His nerves restless as he watched. As if anticipating something.

"AAAHH" Reborn's eyes instantly went to Tsuna's face. Throwing his body from his seat at the sound of Tsuna's screams. His body thrashing in the bed, his face scrunched up in displeasure and a thin line of sweat creeping from his brow. The feeling of uneasy realized as the sensation of fear, anger and sadness consumed their bond.

Reborn reached for him. Holding him to the body. Noticing how he began to claw at his own skin. The ravens eyebrows knitted into confusion and concern.

"Tsuna!! TSUNA!!!" He shouted over his screaming. He continued to restrain him. Instinctively he allowed his flames to consume him in attempt to awaken him, while his shouted were still present in the air.

"DON'T! Get away!!" Tsuna repeated over and over. Reborn grasped his body firmly once again before shaking him.

After what seemed to be forever, Tsuna's eyes fluttered open. His breathing ragged and his hands reaching out to grab onto Reborn.

"Reborn?" Tsuna asked confused. His eyes meeting the demon in front of him. The obvious concern flashing through Reborn's eyes.

"Are you alright?" Were the first words Reborn could mutter. His hands steadying the burnet for a few moments before searching him for any physical injuries other than self inflicted.

"Yeah.." Tsuna muttered looking away.

"That didn't look like you were alright to me. What was that?" He demanded. Leaving no room for him to avoid the subject like he had always done.

"A nightmare" Reborn sat on the bed side. Staring into his eyes, which adverted aqua form his every few seconds. Reborn noticed how he fidgeted under his gaze.

"About what" he ordered. His eyes never leaving his. Tsuna stared at him for a moment before sitting up.

"About a forest. The Devils Gate is what it's called now a-days for simpler reasons. Around the time you were free it would have been called Portum. The home of your people between our realm and yours. Since the time of your absence, it has become a much darker place. No one ever goes there, and those who do, don't typically come back. In my dream I was there. I was running from demons, of every level class. I dreamt I had been there for a long time.. I was being torn apart, while barely making it out. I.." he stopped.

"It's alright. It was only a dream.." Reborn began looking to Tsuna for an answer.
"Unless it wasn't" He finished.

"I relived everything" his eyes began to water, while he turned his back towards reborn. He removed his shirt revealing all the scares his summon had seen that day.

"They did this!" He shouted. His voice racked in sobs as his body trembled. Reborn's expression was solid, while he was at a lost for words.

"I remembered feeling them carve into my flesh like I was a canvas. Their eyes glowing vibrantly, staring at me no matter where I went. I was tempted over and over again, while some plainly tried to kill me." His body turned quickly, tears streaming down his face, while his words slowly turned into hiccups and unbearable words. Reborn racked his eyes over his chest. Noticing more scares, most, if not all were caused by some demon of some kind. His words stabbing at him as he replayed to them. Until it clicked.

"Every class level? I thought I was the only Class Level Five you have seen" he asked confused.

"There was another, but I never seen his human form. He wasn't around, that I know of, in your time. To use, he is a new level five, an unimpeachable figure who hasn't taken a thrown. He dwells in the forest.... I had forgotten about him until tonight. My memories of the forest come and go, but not anymore. There all back because of him. He sent me a message." Tsuna's body had stopped it's trembling as he sat up. His eyes focused on Reborn.

"What is it" Reborn asked.

"I'm coming for you."

____________________

A/N

I hope your pleased with two chapters. Sorry for all the delays.

ASLO

I'm thinking about giving each story their own update days so I'm not updating three on the same day. Which should possibly make it easier. What are your thoughts about this?